• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

A good challenge for KH2 Veterans

Sure, if your willing to send me the equippment to do so, i'd be happy to video tape it.
  2. S

A good challenge for KH2 Veterans

It's actually very easy if you know his attack pattern
  3. S

Does Anyone believe that Roxas does have a heart?

You can tie thse people up to a splintery wooden chair, and scream it in their faces with a foghorn, or just get proof from Nomura (although he doesn't even know what's going on, IE: the whole Cloud is real Zack isn't/Cloud's experimant B, Zack is real arguement) and they won't beleive you. It's...
  4. S

Kh2 Sucks

I have to agree with almost everything shortythugsta has said. You have to admit, with lines from King Mickey like, "..We're afraid of the dark, but we don't know why.." and Sora's perpetual cluelessness has to bring down the games storyline
  5. S

Kh2 Sucks

I played all of the KH games leading up to KH2, and the storyline still seemed rushed in places, and poorly written, and that's not counting the typos in Jiminey's Journal.
  6. S

Kh2 Sucks

I have to agree with you on all of those comments, except not all of the voice acting sucked. Aeris was horrible period, but Sephiroth's VA wasn't that great eather. After the cut-scence, I had lisp just like him for 2 hours.
  7. S

Kh2 Sucks

I have to agree to some point. The KH2 storyline sucks compaired to the first one, but the gameplay, although easy, is somewhat decent. It wasn't worth waiting 5+ years for it, but on a scale of exellent and total crap, i'd give it a Meh... I just relized that were both going to get flammed....
  8. S

challenge for KH2 owners

Ewww....destiny mode newbs..
  9. S

Does anyone have a collection of KH1 cutscenes?

Um...no...I don't have any...*whistles and walks away*
  10. S

What has kh2 given you in life?

It just taught me how good of a gamer I am, or how much Square can rush a game.
  11. S

challenge for KH2 owners

KH2 is way to easy. Coming up with challenges is pointless
  12. S

Save the Queen+?

The only thing that changes on them, is the special ability
  13. S

was KH2 worth it?

I thought the story line was good until The World THat Never Was, because it just started turning into choppy and rushed dialog
  14. S

was KH2 worth it?

It was to easy on proud mode...
  15. S

was KH2 worth it?

It's good tell the end, where the writting turns into utter crap, and it's a bit to easy and somewhat short. It really depends on if you want it for your collection or not...
  16. S

Who hates the KH2 Commercial?

The KH1 commercial was a lot better
  17. S

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

You guys would kill someone over a video game that wasn't that great? Wow, that's kind of sad
  18. S

Personally, I think it's worth renting for seven days, mainly because you can get everything within 4
  19. S

Now if they cleaned up the writing and made it sound better, and made the game harder, it might be worth it
  20. S

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

The saddest part for me was paying $70+ for that game and strategy guide. The guide was pointless and the game was to short
Back