• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Favorite New World

What do you think will be your favorite new KH world? Mines probable going to be Steamboat Willie or Lion King:D
  2. D

KH Trivia!!!

ok trivia time who is the unknown in the secret place before destiny islands disappeared into the darkness?:confused: :confused: :confused:
  3. D

PS3 vs. Xbox360

ok i would choose the ps3 because its gonna have a graphics engine 20x better than the xbox360:D :D :D
  4. D

Light, Dark or Twilight?

ok i would choose darkness cause ins so cool....................................:D
  5. D

how do you reset your rpg profile?

i despritly need my rpg prfile reset can i do that?:confused:
  6. D

Favorite Halo vehicle

mine is the ghost...:D the tank makes cpmbat to easy the banshi can't hold still so its hard to aim at people on the ground
  7. D

Another FF Trivia!!!!!!!

ok hear is some trivia for yu in FF9 where do you find ozma and how do you get it to fight yu?:confused: :confused: :confused:
  8. D

Whats your favorite world?

my favorite world is halloween town cause sora looks awesome:D :D :D
  9. D

favorite halo 2 weapon

ok my favorite halo 2 weapon is the energy sword
  10. D

Ratchet & Clank vs. Jak & Daxter

ok this is a poll on why is better and my vote is with Ratchet:D :D :D
  11. D

Attention all RPG players join the advent children!!!

This is a notice that all can join the advent children just PM me and i will donote 1 million gil so you can get a fresh start.:D :D :D and i don't care if your light dark twilight or whatever just PM me.
  12. D

how did kairi lose her heart?

i was playing kh and i noticed that it does't show you how kairi loses her heart
  13. D

Favorivte Heartless From KH1

My favorite Heartless from KH1 is Benimoth cause it is huge and easy
  14. D

Favorate Boss

ok this is a poll to see who is your favorite boss mine is sephiroth!:D
  15. D

Fanfiction ► A Heartless Life Part 1

"Falling,falling, falling... into darkness... My memories... where are they?" A shadow has appeared in someones place. It tries to keep its remaining memories but they also dissapear into darkness. "Who am I? Why am I here? I need... I need... I need a heart!" the strange shadow thought. it...
  16. D

What are the nobodies?

I think that the nobodies are people who lost thier memories:cool:
  17. D

Can someone give me tips for fighting riku for the final time?

I was goin throgh KHCOM until the final fight with riku he is realy hard
Back