• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Kairi's (No Spoilers In Titles)

i cant understand how you missed it
  2. V

Sora vs Riku

riku pwns sora so f***ing hard its not f***ing possible RIKU FTW
  3. V

Riku's arm

erh.,... when did this happen?:S never seen him with his arm wrapped up in bandages
  4. V

Keychains?

or maybe he takes the coin after they have breaken the curse and then no one can kill you:P:P:P
  5. V

racing Riku

i did it was kinda easy easier than fighting him i never found a fast way to beat his fighting style
  6. V

Kingdom Hearts 2 on playstation 2 live?

yeah i think its kinda good but they probalby dont make a online "feature" but maybe if they're making a 3rd;)
  7. V

Kingdom Hearts 2 on playstation 2 live?

hey they could make it like ratchet and clank 3 though then you would run over and kill some haertless then unlock the keyhole and you won the round jippi;) then they can be heartless against good guys and such:D:D
  8. V

i think i got something here.........

no i meant that he is trying to open the door to light to make it you know superior and it would explain why he traveled to fix those keyholes to make the light you know superior
  9. V

i think i got something here.........

yeah this is awsome......... what if the reason sora travels to this worlds is to unlock the doors to the light(or something like that) i dont have any thing to back it up though..... but i got something to go against it for...... in the end of kh when sora & co follows pluto and that "voice"...
  10. V

what kind of pepole whould you like to fight in the coliseum!

i would like to fight more humans not just heartless i always enjoied fighting cloud yuffie and leon thar was really fun...... or coller than heartless though
  11. V

Not sure if anyone knows this or not but i was shocked

i think rikku was nice she was hot god damn it. if i was sora i would sure go look for her
  12. V

kh com for ps2 ?

but they could make it after kh 2 came out i think it would be nice on ps2
  13. V

What will the Lion King world be about?!?!

i think you got something there.............. yeah its awsome............ i guess your right
  14. V

inuyasha: the new age(of demons)

okei lets see what we can make out of this shall we??? ok this is what we got to have name: gender: weapon: bio: looks: (what kind a demon and that sort of things goes in bio ok?) rules???? who needs them??? just kidding well every thing is allowed but not things like:and then i found the...
Back