• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

this cant be right can it?

acording to the square-enix website advant children is comming out in north america in 99 days(ther is a niffty count down) i've don the math and thats sept., 12 thats twi=o days befor japan gets it and that cant be right! ....or can it. related to kh 2 it was coming out around the same time as...
  2. D

Oogie Boogie???????

this has been bugging me for a while but didnt we kill oogie in the first game? whats the deal! what do you guys think? P.S. if they brought him back whats stoping them from bringing ursula back( i wouldnt mind malificent!!)
  3. D

the keyblades

i think the bearers of the keyblades and there true bearers are as follows present world-riku/sora* darkness world-mickey** light world-BHK*** twilight world-BHK*** * the original keyblade master was riku but when he gave in to the dark and sora tried to help him making his heart the stronger...
  4. D

just a thought

I think that the organization's goal is to get to kingdom hearts so they can go to the other side where they the hearts go (when riku lost his heart mickey told him this is where the hearts of those who lost them go) once they get there hearts back they will be "somebodies" considering Axel...
Back