• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Funny Pokemon video

I was on myspace and someone posted a bulletin with this video in it. I watched and I thought it was pretty funny( And no, I dont watch pokemon) So watch this video and tell me what you guys think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfGjsuP6stg
  2. S

best ps2 online shooter

What do you guys think is the best ps2 online shooter? I need ideas so I can decide which shooter to buy.
  3. S

Need help with ps2 online? click here

ps2 online-NEED REPLIES PLEASE I need help setting up ps2 online. My current setup is: 1. ARRIS cable modem hooked up to the computer 2.Ps2 3.Ethernet cord 4.ps2 network adaptor What I do is try and setup a direct connection by taking the ethernet cord out from the back of my computer and...
  4. S

Title Name

Do you guys think that the title, "Kingdom Hearts" is a good title for the game Kingdom Hearts itself? Are there any other titles you would give the game?
  5. S

Hades Cup

ok i am close to beating kingdomhearts because i just beat riku2(ansem) and got transported to traverse town. but before i proceed on with the game i am trying to finish the game 100%. I have already beaten 100 acre wood and found 51 dalmations so far, but i want to beat the Hades cup at the...
  6. S

Favorite Character in KH2

7. S

Bhk

Who agrees that the BHK is waay cooler that Sora?
  8. S

Axel an Unknown

I bet Axel is probably a hooded Unknown because his robes look similar and in com, he was with a group of people like Larxene with the same type of robes but without their hoods on.
  9. S

Secret of the BHK

Is it possible that the bhk could actually be Tidus?
  10. S

Keyblade Master

On the title page of kingdomhearts2.net, i found a place where it said that Sora is the original keyblade master, and Riku is the true keyblade master. Is Sora still the real Keyblade master or is Riku?
  11. S

Riku mode/Sora mode

Hey yall. After beating Kingdom Hearts: chain of memories, I was wonderin' which character mode did you like playing as the most? Riku, or Sora? Personally, I like both cuz Sora's gave more info on what KH2 would be about. But playing as Riku was way fun because for one thing, Riku was way more...
  12. S

Ultima Keyblade

Does anyone have any pictures of what the Ultima Keyblade looks like? I really want to see even though i haven't beaten the game yet(im in hallow bastion).
  13. S

Favorite world?

This is kind of like an add on to Leviathan's. I was just wondering what everyone's favorite world was. My top three are Olympus Colleseum, Neverland, and Destiny Islands.
  14. S

Favorite character

My favorite characters in kingdom hearts are Sora and Tidus. They rule. What are your guys's favorite characters?
  15. S

Sora's age

Does anyone know what age Sora is in Kingdom Hearts 2? I know that in Kingdom Hearts, Sora is 14...
Back