• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Even more games?

First off, PLEASE DO NOT GRILL ME LIKE IM A FREAKIN HAMBURGER. I'm askin a simple question, and if you feel like its stupid, all I ask of you is to keep it to yourself. Nothin is ever that serious. But in anycase, do you think with the new games coming out (BBS, Coded, etc.) that this will...
  2. C

Lit ► Help!! ( If you read Dracula)

Okay, I have to write an A.P. Lit paper on Dracula and I was wonderin; for you guys that read it; what would be a good topic that would last me four pages double spaced?
  3. C

Maury Show Spoof lmao

YouTube - Benji Brown - You Da Daddy lmao, the bad part about it is its kinda true to the show
  4. C

Free movies for Ipod??

Does anyone know a good, virus free place that I can download movies from and put it on my Ipod? And it actually play on my Ipod?
  5. C

Sticky Gum Drops!!

:toungesmile: lol, sorry felt a little random. In any case, I'm makin this thread because I'm returning to the forums! Tho I highly doubt any of you remember me lol
  6. C

KH trio alot like HP's?

Doesn't Sora, Riku, and Kairi kinda remind you of Harry , Ron and Hermione?
  7. C

Favorite female artist

I don't know if there's a thread for this bout I just wanted to see who everyone's favorite female artist was. For the moment mine is Ciara.:p
  8. C

Fruits Baskets/Furuba

I just wanted to know who watvhed this anime or read the manga, and who was there favorite Character. My is Kyo-Kyo!!:D
  9. C

Help with siggie

I have a link for my siggnature , but I can't get it up.Can someone help me?
  10. C

I'm new

Hi I didn't know where I was suppose to post this but I just wanted to introuduce myself!
Back