• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Even more games?

First off, PLEASE DO NOT GRILL ME LIKE IM A FREAKIN HAMBURGER. I'm askin a simple question, and if you feel like its stupid, all I ask of you is to keep it to yourself. Nothin is ever that serious. But in anycase, do you think with the new games coming out (BBS, Coded, etc.) that this will...
  2. C

Lit ► Help!! ( If you read Dracula)

Okay, I have to write an A.P. Lit paper on Dracula and I was wonderin; for you guys that read it; what would be a good topic that would last me four pages double spaced?
  3. C

Maury Show Spoof lmao

YouTube - Benji Brown - You Da Daddy lmao, the bad part about it is its kinda true to the show
  4. C

Free movies for Ipod??

Does anyone know a good, virus free place that I can download movies from and put it on my Ipod? And it actually play on my Ipod?
  5. C

Characters?

lol. I gotta admit that does make sense. I've always liked Namine but with Riku instead lol
  6. C

Coded on iPod Touch?

Hmm, that does sum it all up in one sentence.
  7. C

Characters?

When I read that, a little part of my insides died,lol.Honestly tho,what does Namine have that Kairi doesn't?
  8. C

Character Pronunciation

I see you got a X and K complex!lol
  9. C

Coded on iPod Touch?

I'd be jealous because I bought the 4GEN Nano instead of the touch lol. But it does make sense for it to come out on the touch.
  10. C

Sticky Gum Drops!!

:toungesmile: lol, sorry felt a little random. In any case, I'm makin this thread because I'm returning to the forums! Tho I highly doubt any of you remember me lol
  11. C

have you beaten the game?

Yup I did :) .It got easy after a while.
  12. C

KH trio alot like HP's?

Doesn't Sora, Riku, and Kairi kinda remind you of Harry , Ron and Hermione?
  13. C

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

~ When you tell the first Brown haired kid you see his new nickname is Sora ( I've done it) ~When you see clothes in the store with a certain style and you say ," Kairi would wear that!" ~When you tell a child a disney story (e.g. Cinderella, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty) and instead of telling...
  14. C

Deep Jungle

Did you turn around all the way to an angle where you could get it? Ya might just need to turn around.
  15. C

The Namine Topic 2.0

So who REALLY likes Namine? I mean, the more I saw Sora forget Kairi the more angrier I got at her, but at the end of the game I thought she was okay
  16. C

Monstro

I don't think you can find him again.
  17. C

Big shoes or Big feet??????

Funny I was thinkin about that the other day.. I think it's apart of there style
  18. C

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

I'll tell you what I did! I spent ONE HOUR in Agrabah looking for something, and not knowing what it was. (I'm lost without cut scenes) So finally, I went back in the treasure room for the 5th time and it was open, after I hit that block thingy
  19. C

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

Oh... well i learned something new today!
  20. C

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

... It had a name?
Back