• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SonicKeyblade007

Do you import video games?

I just got back from studying abroad in Japan and was able to buy 30 games (mostly exclusive to Japan) at great deals. It would have cost me a fortune to import them and after playing some of these games, I feel encouraged to import more Japan exclusive games in the future. Of course first I...
  2. SonicKeyblade007

Thoughts: Xion data, Armored Ventus and Aqua bosses for 2.5 HD?

Warning, this post contains spoilers of 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep! I was just thinking, would anyone like to see a Xion data and/or Armored Ventus and Aqua bosses added to Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix in the 2.5 HD Remix? I personally think it would be great to see Xion as a data battle...
  3. SonicKeyblade007

Hello

Hello I'm new to the forums, I love Kingdom Hearts and have been following the site daily for KH news for a while now. I've just recently completed Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and am looking forward to the 2.5 Remix. Well I hope I meet a lot of nice Kingdom Hearts fans here. ^_^
Back