• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

You are now dating the last character you played as

Awww yeah get on dat sackboy booty.
  2. X

Yo guys check out my world record Sonic Generations Speed Run

Sonic Generations: Gotta go Super Fast - YouTube
  3. X

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- New Guilty Gear Baby!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGPhKu3jNg
  4. X

Ys: Memories of Celceta Fall 2013 USA (Vita)

Ys: Memories Of Celceta Slated For Fall Release On Vita | Siliconera And a lil trailer on what to expect NvBAnkjxOUk
  5. X

Japans results for best soundtracks of 2012 is in!

This the end year results for Japan's vote of best osts from Jan-Dec 2012 You can preview the osts here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOt6gaKHxP8 Best Video Game Soundtracks of 2012 (2/2) - YouTube January Ace Combat Cross Rumble Beyond the Labyrinth Rhytmh Thief Armored Core V Resident...
  6. X

The Xaldin Fanclub

Yo I'm gonna be that dude who's gonna make a fanclub about himself cause no one will make one for me. THERE GONNA BE SUM GROOOUUUUUUND RULES ABOUT THIS CLUB SOME BIG ONES!!!! 1. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED TO POST MORE THEN 8 WORDS IN DIS *HCTIB* Thats it NOW LETS MAKE SOME...
  7. X

Yo I know who dat dude in Phantom Pain is

Ready for this? FIRST WE HAD SOLID SNAKE then we had LIQUID SNAKE so so what's next? SOLID SNAKE LIQUID SNAKE FART SNAKE WE GET TO PLAY AS FART SNAKE FINALLY 2018 GET HYPE GET HYPE GET DAT HYPE
  8. X

Nicovideo and 2ch's poll results for top 10 Soundtracks from 1980- November 2012

fyFHnL_s7Gc&feature=plcp Pretty nice list~
  9. X

Yakuza 5 (Fight Bears, Baseball, Racing, Dancing, Virtua-Fighter 2 Edition)

L2RZE4Rawb8 Just when you think a game couldn't get way more over the top. bRcr5Ya9J0E Serious Trailer edition.
  10. X

MGS: Ground Zeroes , Movie & Social Game Announced!

Metal Gear Ground Zero game and movie announced | Metro.co.uk Metal Gear Ground Zero does not have a release date or console set yet, but there was a demo shown. The game appears to be very open world and will be running on the Fox Engine, parts shown include Snake avoiding security, riding...
  11. X

Playstation Awards 2011 Results

kD8rPcWbRcc For those that are too lazy to watch the whole 12 minutes here's the results in order of appearance 1. Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Gran Turismo 5 (Also won GOLD Prize) 3. Monster Hunter 3rd Portable 4. Catherine 5. Dynasty Warriors 7 (Also won GOLD Prize) 6. Atelier Meruru 7...
  12. X

Anyone else feel like this when they wake up?

mFZ-WWtzivk&autoplay=1 I know I do, all the time.
  13. X

"Remember Me" An Action Adventure Game surrounded by 'Memories'

FMyQlnnxXuk Very interesting concept, outside of that looks like a solid game too.
  14. X

The Next Persona (P4 Arena Ending Spoilers are bound)

NOTE: It's unknown if this will be connected to Persona 5, or another Persona game that may come after Persona 5 (Since P5 is in full production now) So beating Persona 4 Arena's story mode there are many new questions. 1. There is a new person (Or group) who knows about the events of Persona...
  15. X

In this topic we only post facts that would create an intelligent discussion.

I will start off by sharing my vast knowledge, and I expect a deep and meaningful conversation from this. Today is a Saturday.
  16. X

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM!?

17. X

If this doesn't hype you you have no childhood

DkrYSGVu9rg Just sayin.
  18. X

The Top 100 VGM Battle Themes from "2ch" being streamed right now

BESTVGMMUSIC - live streaming video powered by Livestream For those dat wanna know the best of dem bests.
  19. X

The Day Xaldin got banned from MIRC

MIRC Chat - Pastebin.com That is all.
  20. X

HPPY BURFDOY STAVE

HOP U HAPY WIF BURFDAY SIS
Back