• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Free envy and Hellpark!

well some people (dont want to say names) wont go on aim to discuss this. so were bringing it to the forums. heres the deal Ecstacy and hellpark have been banned a while back for unfair reasons and we want them back! ecstacy got banned for posting pictures in the nonsense section of the...
  2. M

Teh Big 3-0-0-0

yea bitches i got 3000 posts. lets have a awesome party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *people start throwing hard jolly ranches at peoples head*
  3. M

Samurai musashi help!

Well i hope someone here has this game...i just got it and need help....i just got the earth sword and went to the bakery and talked to the maiden....i wasent paying attension to what she said....something about revealing a new power somewhere....idk but where do i go now?
  4. M

Happy 2000th post!

yay im at my 2000th post from since march? i think well anyway yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol i am now allowing people to rip my animation in my sig! yyaaayy me! *takes out cake,cookies,milk,a fat guy in a spider man costume...
  5. M

Rikku lovers unite! (i mean the girl)

Well its come to my intension that theres alot of Rikku lovers out there besides C_U,TOHF, and I even though C_U is offical there are rikku lover out there so all u rikku lovers post here and say how much u adore rikku! and uhhhh this topic is on TOTAL Bull cause idk lol and also stop saying...
  6. M

how do u put HTML on?

well like the thread says how do i put the html code on?
  7. M

Most used move in the game?

first thing im saying is this if this is the wrong area im hoping a mod would move it. Well anyway like the title says whats youre most used move in Kh and Kh:COM? mines ars acranium (by moves i mean like Strike raid, ragnorack, etc)
  8. M

Crystal Ice Designz assginment #3!

Okay this is gonna be our last assignment for the summer then schol starts and we have the next assignment on the last day of september! anyway the Theme: kh magna or fanart (which ever) Deadline: this sunday or tuesday (whenever i feel like closing this) ill edit mine in later! READY GO...
  9. M

Nick cannons Wild'n out

okay who here watches that show its so funny! i like the part with crystina milain (thats how u spell here lat name right?) and the asian kid goes as nick...i hope crystina doesent find out im cheating on her.......with the asain guy behind me. omg i was crackin up! what do u guys thinking of...
  10. M

crystal ice designs #1 !

crystal ice designz Assignment #1 ! okay i know im not the leader of the GC but there never on so ya THEME::kh com: organinazation! sig: animations allowed! also post what u did so other clan members can do better EDIT: here...
  11. M

Fullmetal aclhemist 2:and the cursed elixer

i just got this game 3 days and i thought it was great but i thought it was to short for me to beat it in 2 days <_<. what do u guys think about this game and the other thing i dodent like was the fact that u couldent use eds hand blade i always liked it! so also post youre problems about the...
  12. M

new ign report!

well im gunna cut straight to the report! here! Hey everyone, Here is IGN's report on KH2. How many demos can a game get before it sees release? Square Enix seems to be trying to answer this with Kingdom Hearts II. Although we were given a chance to play a new demo of the game at E3, Square...
  13. M

translation's for the new scan's here

here are the new tranlation's!(these came from kh2.co.uk!no thanks 2 me!) Will Turner: Those who kidnapped Elizabeth are under Barbossa's orders. Donald/Goofy: There's something strange about this... Chip/Dale: There've been wild roses growing and they hurt! Merlin: This is awkward [Rest is...
  14. M

i swaer buena vista..is..is...is...so

dumb! if u go to the video section on www.kingdomhearts2.net and click on e3 coverage on the video section (u don't need to download it!) i the host/guy that play's ryan doesent even know the control's that much....o and there is a long battle fight thing but never mind that lol.:) :D
  15. M

when's TGS 2005?

well does anyone know when tgs (tokyo game show) start's cause i cant wait for more new's on kh2!
  16. M

ey r we allowed 2 have....

forum wife's and husbands? i know ive been here for 3 month's but i just wanted to know cause it's on other forum's
  17. M

KingdomHearts:final begining's (plz join)

((this my first rp so pwease dont flame me)) story:this rp starts were sora falls asleep and regains his memories sora starts having dreams of new people and new worlds, but the story line is just like the first game but with new worlds preety much! ((thats how he gains his memories)) new...
  18. M

what exactly is......

what exactly is vexen? is it a man or a woman? cause im confused it has long hair talks like a guy sounds like a woman name sounds like a woman fights like a man tall like a man see what i mean!?!?!?!!?!?!?
  19. M

any easter eggs in kh?

well i only know 2 easter eggs and thats the asas clip and the secret bosses but i need 2 know are there any other easter eggs????????:confused:
  20. M

fuse....wit auron?

ok i recently read a thing with ign going 2 E3 and the guy that played and wrote it said that the only drive ability was a mish-mash wit auron so does that mean that u can fuse wit auron:confused: :confused: :confused:
Back