• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

The worst thing that happened to me was: i Was going to lv my standard mode game up too lv 100% plus Jimminy journual at 100% and gummi to.. yeah! i got all that but suddenly when i finished the game to see the secret on my STANDARD mode.. i found out i lv-ed my Proud mode game!.. and i wanted...
  2. T

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Re: great!!!!!!!!!! If i could!! but i dont think it is realesed in australia either. and the american game. i dont think us in norway can play that on our playstation!
  3. T

Gameplay CoM

i live in norway.. but i really hope that KH2 final mix. will come out here.. i have only seen skies of memries(the whole gameplay and cutscene in KH com) but i really want to play it too=D
  4. T

Re: great!!!!!!!!!! nahh.. i live in wurope. i aksed the same question. and ill get it on saturday =( but it is soon=) at my vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. T

ohh!! i cant wait either. 5 days here in norwegian=D i am going to the store at once when they call me=D celebrate with some snax and drinks=D and play the whle night=)
  6. T

New FINAL MIX SCANS

ohh thanks.. i am really going to get angry if it dont come to any of those places this time either!!
  7. T

New FINAL MIX SCANS

will thoose two come out in america aust and eu? sorry if this have been asked.. but i really want to know that..
  8. T

Who's hair is better?

sora.. its kinda special:D:D
  9. T

Pleease Loook

i need this till TOMORROW!!!
  10. T

chocolate

someone said that i should put this thread here.. so what is best??
  11. T

Marluxia 2

you can try finding it in a faq?
  12. T

chocolate

this is to my homework please just vote
  13. T

chocolate

i am sorry i need some help to a homework.. can someone just tell me what they like the most of chocolate and normal candy??
  14. T

Why God, Why???? >:-(

i would just say it is because thoose importer are an IDIOT
  15. T

Why God, Why???? >:-(

ve to wait for months so you can really take it easy (it wasnt ment to be mean)
  16. T

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: still waiting is no one here thinkin about the european realese date?? we always get thingslike that late.. it is so unfair.. and it is even worse here in norway the games get here 1-2 months later than the other european
  17. T

a game

i dont know if this treahd have been posted before.. but what would you think of a game like super smash bros. but with square enix character??
  18. T

world of warcraft

are there any players who play in balnazzar??
  19. T

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

is it decided the europen realese date till october??
  20. T

anime

can you all mention the five best anime you know about. naruto dragonball bleach shaman king dragonball z
Back