• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. tear.

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Has anyone ever thought/mentioned Toy Story yet?
  2. tear.

The World Order

Whether it's important or not though, for what I recall it's never been as big of a deal as they try to make it seem. Sure, most people actually don't know about it, but then how did Uncle Scrooge in BBS, for example, found out? Seems like the rule always existed and main characters always had...
  3. tear.

Phantom Glitch?

Happened to me the first time I tried fighting him, thought I was actually doing it wrong and gave up. Haven't tried giving him a second chance to be honest, but now I probably will to see if anything's changed.
  4. tear.

Malificent (or however you spell her name) Dragon

I believe you can still get on those roots and vines to cure yourself and step away from the fire. At least I remember that's what I did in KH1. If that doesn't work there's still some spots the fire doesn't touch if I'm not mistaken, where you can just heal. Areo helps a great deal, and then...
  5. tear.

Nyello

Hello lovely people. I've been a fan of Kingdom hearts for the past, say, 8 years, and now that Final Mix came out in the US I kinda got back into it (relapse style), and been pretty much playing and talking about it 24/7 ever since. I've also been on the lookout for trivia, clearing a bunch of...
Back