• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Xehanort form

In the end of the game when MX appeard , Young Xehanort described him as his most future self(something like that) but the one who appeard was Master Xehanort , even though the most future self should be the appertince(Terra-Xehanort) When all the other nobodies destroyed , they all got back to...
  2. X

Xion

What do you think about a return of her as her own person (and this time "she" not "it") ? I mean her story really touched my heart (days was the saddest game in KH in my opinion) and i really want her to go back as her own person .. but it's kinda weird :O Because she's a replica , she a "it"...
  3. X

Roxas Memories

In the end of the game , when Sora was in that kind of deep sleep , he could see / feel Roxas memories and feelings. Now , what's weird is that he could see Xion in his memories , even though every memory of her should have been deleted. And its not like he saw Xion memories , which can make...
  4. X

I was wondering

Am I the only one who wanted a playable verison of 358/2 days ? (In high quiality console of course // a total remaster not only scenes)
Back