• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

The Blank Book

Chapter 1- Destiny A typical highschool boy was playing video games on the computer at the Library. His name was Chester Leroi, he is a freshman of Rey High and was apparently skipping Phys Ed. so that he can enjoy his video games. Someone came up to him from behind and covered his eyes...
  2. B

Fanfiction ► Dark Corridor

Napster got burned lol. Good story unknown, keep it up
  3. B

anyone beat Sora's story

Here's the thing. I don't like to play Sora's story I'd rather play Riku's story. so can anyone post a game save of them beating Sora's story. It doesn't matter what kind of game save it is cause I could convert it to anything.
  4. B

Still No new secret ending

I think he means the crowns
  5. B

where can i get serenity crystals

I'm killing alot of sorrcers, knights, assasains, and beserkers for serentiy crystals for my power boost. But no one is dropping anything but their other materials.I've been fighting for nearly 2 hours now. In final mix did they change the one who carry serenity cystals.
  6. B

Kingdom Hearts final mix where is knight in critical mode

Kingdom Hearts final mix in critical mode is REALLY TOUGH. You have no idea what i'm going through now. I have 73 defense 54 attack and 40 magic and at level 53. I have just nearly made it out of a Big fight in the secret caverns and made it to the end. I was hoping to fight the knight but...
  7. B

FFXII help

for those who know perfect japanese kanji's I need help. I've got a translation from gamefaqs on to tell what the characters are saying. I know how to use magic and skills but I don't know what gambit skills to use. I don't unferstand japanese kanjis. I'm fighting Judge Ghis but I got my a$$...
  8. B

FFXII opinion

I just got my FFXII game and I also have a translation to tell me what they are saying. I've played some parts of the intro up to seeing a FMV of this prince guy (forgot his name) talking to the people of Dalmasca . Is the story to this game going to get better. cause the gameplay battle looks...
  9. B

any info on KH3 yet

I havn't been to the forums for nearly five months. So did Normura or SE announce anything for KH3 or a KH2 final mix.
  10. B

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 2 real story (choose the story goes)

sorry but I gave up on this fan fic ever since october. however I'm starting a KH3 story kingdomhearts14 so wait a bit longer.
  11. B

Jump superstars

I heard of a manga that has all of shounen jump characters in one manga adventure and a boy has fallen into the shounen dimension or something like that. there's -DBZ- Son Goku Son Gohan Vegeta -Shaman King- Yoh Asakura -Naruto- Naruto Sauske Sakura -BOBOBOBO- bobobobobobo (don't know why he's...
  12. B

Who said...........

who said these quotes and when where and why\"So you are the source of all the heartless\"\"Everything is coming back the true..............\"\"What took you so long Kairi\"\"Why.....Who......What am I\"
  13. B

Luxord in Diz's Robes *possible spoilers*

it is Ansem its that they look alike a bit with the beard
  14. B

KH2 Reverse Rebirth

Is there one after you beat the game. If not than can we at least play as Riku during the game
  15. B

Picture Of Riku Finally

try this one http://www.khforums.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1227 sorry for the double but the site\'s messed up
  16. B

Picture Of Riku Finally

wait one minute the sites crashing
  17. B

Picture Of Riku Finally

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/1912/riku112sd.jpg
  18. B

Heartless blade

maybe it could be Riku's trump card like Sora's ultima keyblade
  19. B

I'm planning to import....

all of your answers are found at modchipstore.com or easybuy2000.com
  20. B

Heartless blade

do you think such a keyblade exists. I heard this name a long time ago forgot where but it would be great if it was real
Back