• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Meilin

Ok no seriously I am dumb where is the react button for these posts? XD

Everyone keeps liking my stuff and I can't figure out how to do it because I am clearly blind -_-
  2. Meilin

What happened this year that made you feel old as heck?

So much for me. Logging in and realizing I've been a part of this site off and on for 15 years did it, and before that it was the remake of Shaman King comign to netflix. What is making y'all feel like ancient history, fellow olds?
  3. Meilin

I LIIIIIIIIVE

It's-a-me, Meilin. It's been a long time but I'm back because reasons. Anyone still around from the good ol days? Hi to all the new folks! To those who do not remember me, I haunted the RP forums for the better part of a decade before I lost access to an old email. I got bored today and managed...
  4. Meilin

Spirits of the Divine IC Thread

All credit for the beginnings of this plot go to Morpheaus, Original RP here. Profiles/OOC thread is here! Do you remember the legends of old Gods? Many of us have heard the stories, the myths, and the legends. But today they're treated as the old superstitions of fearful and primitive people...
  5. Meilin

Spirits of the Divine OOC/Profiles Thread

All credit for the beginnings of this plot go to Morpheaus, Original RP here. Do you remember the legends of old Gods? Many of us have heard the stories, the myths, and the legends. But today they're treated as the old superstitions of fearful and primitive people seeking to explain that which...
  6. Meilin

AMVs looking for critique.

I'm VERY out of practice, so i threw together a couple KH AMVs. One immediately got music muted (eugh) so it's available for download here. And the one that youtube didn't mute is here: aD-Z4Y0MjCM
  7. Meilin

Is anyone else wondering why they're bothering to HD-ify coded?

I mean, there were LITERALLY maybe 20 minutes in the ENTIRE game that mattered to the larger storyline. I'll enjoy seeing it's cutscenes in HD, but it just seems kind of superfluous. I kinda feel like Coded was the least important entry in the entire series, because you spent the entire game...
  8. Meilin

Returning forum member wondering if people are interested in these ideas....

So it seems since I was last here the bast majority of canon RPs are KH based. I have some old RP ideas that never took off, and some i remember being in from say, 2005/2006 that i'd like to revive. Anyone interested in the following series/ideas? Series: DNAngel Fullmetal Alchemist Naruto -...
  9. Meilin

I'M BAAAAAAA-CK, though I doubt i'm remembered XD

Hey all. Guess who grew up and missed her old RP site? Yeah. I'm glad my account still exists. If anyone remembers me, i'll be flattered. if not, I used to be a hyperactive high schooler who hung 'round the roleplaying forum and was a member of Future Distortion Designs GFX clan. I also worked...
  10. Meilin

A Dark Family War (DNAngel RP)

A Dark Family War (A DNAngel Future RP) Introduction: This is a DNAngel RP set twenty-five years after the end of the TV series. That means Daisuke, Satoshi, and the Harada twins are 39-40. This is a literate RP. Please follow all the rules. When filling out the template, bear in mind that...
  11. Meilin

A Dark Family War (DNAngel RP) OOC Thread

A Dark Family War (A DNAngel Future RP) Introduction: This is a DNAngel RP set twenty-five years after the end of the TV series. That means Daisuke, Satoshi, and the Harada twins are 39-40. This is a literate RP. Please follow all the rules. When filling out the template, bear in mind that...
  12. Meilin

tales of symphonia anime

anyone seen it? know where I can get it, subbed online or downloaded? Is it any good? The game pwned, so I really wannt see it....
  13. Meilin

Returning

I missed you guys so I came back now that life is less hectic. Does anyone remember me?
  14. Meilin

Just a reference for me

Just so I can access the pictures I want from other computers. Long Story, don't ask. http://www.floriansweb.com/upload/reno.jpg http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/realjibbajabba/Final%20Fantasy/reno2.jpg http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h67/Meilin101/dylan_and_cole.jpg THE SKIES...
  15. Meilin

The Sohma's Curse, But WHY? (A Furuba RP)

Story: They've lived with their curse forever. They've always thought of it as just another part of life. But when Tohru came into their lives, they wondered.... What did they do to be the cursed family? Surely there was more to their curse than that stupid zodiac legend.... And Akito probably...
  16. Meilin

Video Game Violence Poll

Can you guys answer these for me? It's part of a term paper i'm doing. Thanks. Thanks, all.
  17. Meilin

Gone Again (A Beyblade Mystery Rp, shonnen-ai allowed) OPEN

Soon to be the location of my mystery RP, as I get it typed up. Explanation: This is gonna be kinda like a D&D campaign, except not really. -_- I've planned out where people are, what the town looks like, and who knows what. If you don't ask the right person the right thing, you won't get the...
  18. Meilin

The Epitaph of Twilight, Part 2: A .hack// RP

(((See what Summer boredom can do to an RPer when her forums are down? I think this is my longest post EVER. NOTE: this is a revival of an old rp that didn't take))) The Epitaph of Twilight, Part 2: A .hack// RP It has been 7 years since the last Hero of Twilight, Shugo, had come to ‘The...
  19. Meilin

Naruto: Pain Lives On (A NextGen RP)

Naruto: Pain Lives On (A NextGen RP) Nearly thirty years after Suna and Konoha were broght to the brink of war by Orochimaru, peace in the Village Hidden in the Leaves has been restored. The Sixth Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki, and the Fifth Kazekage, Gaara of the Desert, have brought a forced peace...
  20. Meilin

Naruto: Pain Lives On (A NextGen RP) (OOC Thread)

Naruto: Pain Lives On (A NextGen RP) Nearly thirty years after Suna and Konoha were broght to the brink of war by Orochimaru, peace in the Village Hidden in the Leaves has been restored. The Sixth Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki, and the Fifth Kazekage, Gaara of the Desert, have brought a forced peace...
Back