• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

These pictures confuse me. (Coded)

ƒWƒƒƒ“ƒvƒtƒFƒXƒ^2008 | SQUARE ENIX ^I'm sure you've all seen this^ Coded was assumed to be during the adventures of KH1 and revolves around Mickey's story right? The BOTTOM RIGHT picture confuses me. In KH1, Mickey never met Sora, right? Also Mickey is in his NEW clothes? Then the...
  2. T

Aqua could be the 14th member after all? Or maybe not...

1)Nomura never said Aqua was a playable character 2)Aqua's armor is found with Organization 13. 3) The 14th member is female, and a new character. put those together and.... Aqua might NOT be a playable character BECAUSE she's part of the Organization. She could be the 14th member after...
  3. T

names question!

So like Sora Riku Kairi mean Sky Shore and Ocean respectively, Right? well the sky, shore, and ocean are things you see at an island. So Ven, Aqua, and Terra mean Wind, Water, Earth, right? would that have to deal with the place they've come from or where "it" might take place?
  4. T

Tokio Hotel

For some reason people don't like this band be cause of the androgenous of it. I recently got into it. does anyone else like TH? the thing that I like about them is that they're young meaning they still have a chance to grow. YouTube - Tokio Hotel - Ubers Ende der Welt YouTube - Tokio...
  5. T

a 4th installment (maybe?)

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/81440-4-more-games.html ^from my old thread^ The period of the King's absence Coded Roxas' time in Organization XIII 358/2 Xehanort's past BBS Either The period of Riku's absence is Reverse Rebirth or a 4th game is can be...
  6. T

Sexiest Death Scream?

Came up in another thread: anyways just like it sounds: Albel Nox from Star Ocean 3 Roy from Super Smash Brothers Melee (Fire Emblem) Eliot from Dead or Alive 4
  7. T

Visual Kei

YouTube - Sadie - Meisai PV YouTube - Dir en Grey-Yokan YouTube - the GazettE - Burial Applicant [PV] YouTube - Kagrra - Satsuki YouTube - X Japan - Crucify my love ^and the ones who "started it all"^ YouTube - [PV] Gazette - Filth in the beauty ^because of popular demand^ there...
  8. T

RE: PLAY (American Made Manga)

RE: PLAY (American Made Manga) I usually don't like American made mangas, but this one, I thought, was really interesting. It's totally aimed at teens and young adults and the characters are very "real" (besides the character....Char...). But to keep some fantasy in the comic, there are...
  9. T

Terra reminds me of Zack...

Terra's character on the PSP Zack's appearance in Crisis Core is on the PSP Could this be the reason as to why Birth by Sleep was not a console game? Because it was cheaper to use the same model for a PSP character for another PSP character? Is that why Ven looks like Roxas...
  10. T

Kakurenbo: Hide and Seek CG film

-wiki It's a pretty freaky movie (I thought it was more than 25 minutes long) that I watch a couple years ago on during halloween. The ending was very confusing but when you understand it, it's scarier. I thought it was freaky because I don't like cities where you can't see the sky....and...
  11. T

Not leaving but taking a break.

I'll be out from the forums for a while. So any of my RP characters can be controlled or rapped, or whatever you want to do with them. Just wanted to give you a heads up. So farewell, but not good bye. I'll see you in a couple of weeks!!!
  12. T

King of Fighters Live Action

Chan takes on 'King of Fighters' - Cannes Film Festival Japanese, US Companies Fund Live-Action King of Fighters - Anime News Network Gordon Chen at IMDB Gordon Chan -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Old news, but anywho. A lot of...
  13. T

Help/Support ► I think there is something wrong with me.

I can't believe I'm typing this but oh well. I been having stomach problems (if you know what I mean) for about a week now. with that I also have -slight headache -blurred vision (which is weird because I have AWSOME eyesight) -muscle aches -tooth pain (maybe it's a wisdom tooth?) -and I...
  14. T

The PS3 NOT expensive!?

I've just recieved my Gamepro issue and found that, once again, it's said that the PS3 is STILL expensive. But if you really think about it, it's NOT! Let's compare it to the Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 is 400 (USD) dollars for the Xbox 360 WITH the hard drive. PLUS the wireless router which is...
  15. T

how wrong is it?

How wrong is it to like or find an attraction with a fictional character from an anime or a video game? I'm a regular at thinking characters are cute, but am also aware that they aren't real. But there are a lot of people out there that think it's weird, and I think that's because they haven't...
  16. T

Cosplay

I looked and searched and did not see any official cosplay thread. sooo...sorry if there is. well. I just wanted to know who cosplays (from any type of media) and how and what and stuff. well for me, I've never cosplayed for a convention or masquerade. I've only cos-ed for Halloween. I've...
  17. T

Riku's real hair color...confirmed?

Semi old news SMALL DESCRIPTION OF FINAL MIX+ SECRET ENDING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE SECRET VIDEO DON'T READ. Kingdom Hearts Network - News Riku's hair is KH related therefore, I believe this is the correct section to post such..blah. So, it's not "grey" it's not "silver" it's...
  18. T

The Name "Riku" and "Sora"

I've been on these forums for how long and I don't know where this thread should go....::ashamed:: anyways It seems to me that Riku and Sora are very feminine names. What I mean is that the people I've met and the Celebrities I know (I mean I don't know them personally) who's names are Sora...
  19. T

Baldy DID use a keyblade to summon KH (Secret Vid)

People have been bringing it up I thought I'd post pictures: http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3057/kh2fmsecretmovie0150001um9.jpg http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/33/kh2fmsecretmovie0150002db8.jpg http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4868/kh2fmsecretmovie0150003if5.jpg...
  20. T

Keyblade Master Vs. Keyblade Wielder

Is there a difference? Could there be a lot of Keyblade wielders but one keyblade master? Probably brought up before....but anyways. I've been reading a lot of theories today. It just came to me... Please, feel free to discuss! (or bash...:unsure: )
Back