• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Question

it could be just showing that Ansem has a connection to the ORG. might've never meant to be a certain somebody, just a nobody (lol)
  2. T

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

Does he mean himself?!!?!?!?!? I dunno, would be trippy. Edit: i'm thinking SE made xion as a love interest for riku or something (not neccessarily love, but whatver), since most of them are paired up already.
  3. T

Sora's Official Height?

Maybe I should spike up my hair to make me look taller..... Dead thread?
  4. T

Sora's Official Height?

He looks to me about 5' 2. Kairi maybe 5' 0 or 4' 11 Riku? Maybe 5' 4 or 5' 6 but obviously that's not official. but Rikashiku looks like he/she knows what he/she's talking about... East asian designers....we've got some small people...lol... myself included.
  5. T

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

the last statement seemed irrelevant. The only thing I connect Terra to Xehanort is the hair...and so far, that's about it....
  6. T

Re:CoM pushed back to March?

Re: CoM pushed back to March? I kind of doubt it.
  7. T

How Xion MAY have come to be

Lol. Seriously he's grabbing anything he can reach.
  8. T

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread So I preordered the game a while ago...but I didn't know how to pronounce the title is it Kingdom Hearts REE chain of memories or Kingdom hearts reguarding chain of memories or chain of memories remake or something? I just told the guy "can I...
  9. T

Character Pronunciation

On wiki (please don't punch me), the japanese romanization of the names are on there. It tells you how the names are pronounced. But I don't know... the Japanese pronounciation differs slightly from American pronounciation. For example Roxas with Japanese accent/dialect (whatever..I dunno) is...
  10. T

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

I think its funny. Kairi cares a lot about Sora Sora cares a lot for Riku Riku cares a lot for Kairi (at least in the first one) It's this sort of love-friendship triangle deal.... ANYWAYS The thing that dissappointe me most was how all the bosses from KH1 came back to KH2. I was...
  11. T

A Limited Edition 358/2 Days DSi is in the Works!

The one on wikipedia? Oh okay thanks for the info
  12. T

A Limited Edition 358/2 Days DSi is in the Works!

so is that pic on wiki a fake or legit?
  13. T

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life I almost beat this game in 3 days but stupid AP tests came up.
  14. T

petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be made

Re: petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be do people really look at petitions? and what are petitions anyways? a list of a bunch of people that want something. It's not like it HAS to happen right? It'd be cool though, sony needs some support. and...
  15. T

Marluxia

people call him gay because he's feminine. In this society, being girly to them is gay. I disagree entirely. Nomura probably wanted a good looking villian so he ecentuated the feminine features. personally, I think it's HOT!
  16. T

Help/Support ► Suicide

She wouldn't want you to die would she? Do sometihng about it. Call them up. Find them. Look them up on myspace! Do something about it. Try harder, little by little So? At least you don't have to worry about looking good infront of everyone else. It's a hassle... Do your best. I had a...
  17. T

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: It's a Wonderful World so it's confirmed for Europe, what about us in the US? lol. us in the us? US in the US? hahaha.....gawd dang... at least they didn't do something stupid like call him Neck (like IGN said) what about VAs?
  18. T

Isn't Marluxia amazing!?

NO, dont' say that!^^ (see the sig...um yeah)
  19. T

Hidden Images

Supposedly SEX is spelt in the sky in Lion King, though, my friend's father who works for Disney says it's SFX for the company who worked on Lion King (seen it) In the Little Mermaid the old old cover (I have it) there is a penis embedded in the castle Also in the Little Mermaid the priest who...
  20. T

Help/Support ► Anyone want to help?

I wanna see a picture! ahem.... anyways. when my gay friends are asked if they are gay, they go "*GASP!* (all dramatically) WHO TOLD YOU!" it's real funny or I get made fun of for being real short (but by my friends so it's cool you know?) and I'll leave and they'll be like "Where you...
Back