• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

final stats on sora

me too had it like that forever
  2. O

The incredibles

pixar level would be awesome, i mean they are putting cap. jack sparrow from pirates of the carribean movie in there.
  3. O

Release dates for kingdom hearts 2

same here as long as i can get it as soon as it comes ut im perfectly fine.
  4. O

new keyblades

thats right man he is the true wielder guy of the keyblade, they should make one called the twilite blade.
  5. O

Saving at the end?!?!?!?!?!

all you have to do is go to final rest, save there and then board the gummi ship and go do all your other stuff then go back to final rest like i did and then beat ansem
  6. O

Help: Mystery Goo

just like everyone else said, the two places with the most common appearences are deep jungl by the tent, and wonder land in the forset. 98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
  7. O

HELP ME: how do you beat the ghost at the Clocktower??? please answer

to stop the clock when ghost person does that spell, press r1 to lock on to phantom THEN you have press l2 to lock on the clock, move in closer and cast stop, id say it gives you about two three minutes to fight before it starts again.
  8. O

Keep old or get new theme song?

keep the song, but mix it around a little bit cause it is a real good song, otherwise i wouldnt mind if they changed it as long as the song doesn't sound stupid :confused:
Back