• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KH2 FM+ in north america

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + WILL NOT COME OUT IN NORTH AMERICA. PERIOD. Seriously, stop whining about it.
  2. M

Marluxia

Nature is about life, death and rebirth. I thought flower motif framed Marluxia nicely. Remember, he was dreamt to be a stand alone villain as well. He was the final boss in CoM.
  3. M

The Keyblade...

What I am realy DYING to know is what exactly brought about Roxas' transition from the Kingdom Key to using Oathkeeper and Oblivion.
  4. M

how 2 play kh2fm+

Um, why? I thought you only needed SwapMagic.
  5. M

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Are we only going to be able to fight Marluxia and Lexeaus, or will Larxene, Zexion, and Vexen be playable in KH2: FM+ as well?
  6. M

Nerdy Drum Major Stuff

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the dominant time for Stravinsky's Firebird Suite. I'm talking about the Danse Infernale part. You know, the really creepy one that I think was made into a Fantasia 2000 production. I need to know because I have tryouts for Drum Major coming up...
  7. M

english verson

You need to understand where they are coming from. If KHII:FM+ doesn't sell well, it will result in huge losses for the company. Just because a couple thousand, or even a hundred thousand people want the game to develop in the US, doesn't mean they are going to bring it here. There is a ton of...
  8. M

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

The master code... Will it work for all of them? Not the gummi or the ones you told us wouldn't work, but the keyblade codes and the Roxas one...
  9. M

I'm INSULTED!

First off, I would like to say that I love videogames. I love everything about them. However, there are certain types of videogames, and/or systems, that I do not particularly care for. Just last night, I happened to play Halo with a few of my friends. I would also like to say that Halo...
  10. M

Lookin for Hikari...

I've been looking for an mp3 for Hikari (the japanese version of simple and clean) for forever! If any of you guys could help me out that would be great. I kinda wanted both the full version and the planitB remix, but either will be good if do-able. Please help!
  11. M

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Have you guys scene the new screenshots? It looks like there is one showing the battle between Roxas and Xehanort's Heartless(Riku). You know, the one Riku's supposed to win? Wouldn't it be cool if we could play as 2 Keblade Roxas again? At least in the one that Riku loses. But playing as Riku...
  12. M

So Jesse Macarteny was on the other day...

I was listening to the radio the other day, and what should grace my ears but Jesse's new hit song. The song is fine, a little too pop-ish for me, but this weird vision graced my mind. The song came on and I pictured Roxas singing out of a garage in Twilight Town with Hayner on guitar, Axel...
  13. M

Regional Lockout?

Ya know, I was planning on buying Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 or Gekitou Ninja Taisen from Japan, but I don't know anything about regional lockout. I wanna make sure that it'll work on my system before I buy it. Can someone help me please?
  14. M

Ehh...Reno and Axel?

Just watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. (awesome, by the way) Reno looks, acts, and sounds (same VA), a lot like Axel. I'm sure plenty of you have noticed. A few other turks also look kinda like Organization members too. Elena or that one girl from Before Crisis could be Larxene...
  15. M

Anime Pairings your WISH were canon. (All Manga and Anime welcome)

Well? Any ideas folks? KibaHina from Naruto for me...
  16. M

The Lost Two = Oathkeeper and Oblivion

Maybe the lost two are referring to a powerful person's Heartless and Nobody.
  17. M

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

Marluxia. He has a friggin pink scythe!
  18. M

Fanfiction ► Story Approval, please! *SPOILERS*

Meh, serious I bet. I don't want to mess this up. But yeah, Ralene changed to Arlene! But seriously, try to make a guy's name out of A, E, and L! By the way, I was going to shorten Lairuma to Lai.
  19. M

Fanfiction ► Story Approval, please! *SPOILERS*

Alright, I have an idea (just an idea) of a storyline for a new epic. By the way, if this is good, DON'T steal. I'll hunt you down and gut you like a trout. Sooo. Thirteen members of Organization XIII. Six of which were Ansem the Wise's Apprentices. Ienzo, Even, Eleaus, Braig, Dilan, and...
  20. M

Easter Egg in the White room!

Yo! I just figured this out. Whenever you're in the Pod Room, or Namine's White Room in the Twilight Town Mansion, the Attack menu changes. It looks like the card types from Chain of Memories. Look specifically at the Item, Attack, and Magic options. You'll see!
Back