• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Guild Wars

has anyone played a game called Guild Wars, i've heard it was good?
  2. S

Toonami X RPG

we will start with as group of robots trying to find the fastes racing ship, and the strongest fighter ship. but before we start we must find the best crew in the galaxy. then we stumble across a piece of junk'n ship. the first four heros will already know each other. so lets kick off the story...
  3. S

Drugs!!

do your parents get on your nerves about drugs? my dad talks to me about being careful with friends, and drugs. also, he suspects almost all of my friends of having drugs. does this, or did this ever happen to you?:confused:
  4. S

Outlaw Star

what would you think of an outlaw star game. you know, flying around in space killing pirates, getting into races, using those special gun shells, and fighting those priests. sounds a lot like fun if you ask me.
  5. S

Toonami Reruns

How would think of having one of these shows back on toonami?
  6. S

Favorite Gundam

what gundam would you like to pilot? i'd say DeathScytheHell Custom, woul best suit me.:rolleyes:
  7. S

Diabolo

Has anyone read the Diabolo books?
  8. S

What type of games do you play?

Would you prefer RPGs, or actionadventure?:confused:
  9. S

What Generation of games do you Play?

Do you play games from yhe 60's or 70's? Or maybe you like to play the 2004-2005 games? Or do you play both ??
  10. S

Toonami X

i'm planing on having a toonami RPG. Any one intrested? :cool: i need at least nine heros...
  11. S

Do you like backround music?

You know, music with out singing?
Back