• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Brave and Valor

so let me get this straight brave form is when he fuses w/ goofy and valor orm is when he fuses w/ donald is this right
  2. W

name definitions

what do the names of the characters mean i think i read some where that sora means like sky or wind and riku means earth
  3. W

dont u think it sucks

that the game comes out in winter and not in summer cuz then we wont have time to play that much (well maybe we will idk) i wish it would come out in summer
  4. W

who would win

who would win auron or sephiroth
  5. W

who would win

who would win cloud or auron i think auron
  6. W

jump festa

ffadvanced.com has that trailer but when i download it the picture doesnt show why is that
  7. W

bhk

since they closed the bhk topic i ddint get my qjestion answered so here it is for u why is it that bhk can always have 2 keyblades and sora has to be in brave form
  8. W

new keyblades

does any one know of any new keyblades like names appearances etc
  9. W

what character

what characters story are u most looking forward to hear mine is axels
  10. W

what are u lookin forward to

like the title what are u most lookin forward to in kh2 like weapons abilitiess for mem itz the brave form and bhk::shoutz::wats his name
  11. W

haley joel osment

i heard he wasnt gonna voice sora but on kh2.co.uk it says he is
Back