• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Mickeys Keyblade

ha, dude triple posted. I swear that isn't allowed here, but oh well. Try not doing that agian, or just edit the post. I'm rather happy with the kingdom key. Although it would be nice to have mickey's keyblade as well. theres a keywarhammer now?
  2. E

hmmm....

nomura stated that he'll only have 2 FMV's. 1 at the beginning and one at the end. The rest of the cut-scens are all regular graphics.
  3. E

Should I pre-order KH2?

meh, I'll reserve it. I've been waiting soooo long for it to come out. But its up to you mate. Either wait a few months for the price to drop, or pre-order it at it's highest price.
  4. E

Axel or Ansem?

But Ansem hasn't got Red hair, cool circle thingies, and doesn't control Fire. But They both have their equalities. BUT! In my opinion Axel is way cooler than Ansem
  5. E

Playing the game twice..

Yeah, i get that feeling too. I tried starting FF7 again, but i just couldn't be bothered to finish it. Then i tried finishing off KH on my save on Hard mode. Got up to fighting Maleficient Dragon, i died and just left it for the same reason.
  6. E

Axel or Ansem?

Axel all the way. Hands Down. Definatly cooler than Ansem. I mean, come on, HE HAS RED HAIR!!! and round circle spikey thingies, and he controls the fire element! BURN BABY BURN!!!
  7. E

Diz is not Amsem

Oh for the love of god... PLEASE LOOK AT MUFFINMAN'S SIG!! the guy in red and black is DiZ. The BHK is the dude with the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper. Now look at BHK and Sora. THEY LOOK THE SAME!!! Sora and the BHK are 2 sides of one heart. From what i can tell, Axel is trying to prevent BHK...
  8. E

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

I'm going for the light. I hate the darkness. I will NOT accept the darkness to overcome me. I will never go to the darkside. GO LIGHT GO!
  9. E

Most used move in the game?

My favourite moves were: Guard, Dodge roll, Counterattack, Cure/Cura/Curaga, and Sonic Blade. Guard coz it kicks ass, dodgeroll explains itself, counterattack coz more MP healingage, Cure explains itself, and Sonic Blade coz it kicks mid-range ass.
  10. E

What is the point..

If you dont want a multi coloured gummi ship, why not by the pallette? Keep on the same colour and every gummi block will have the same colour, or most of them. Me, i just customised the original ship to have 4 Flare Engines, 2 Thunder guns, And 2 Ultima Lasers. I tried to make it look like...
  11. E

More FF charcters from leons game

you guys need to play the FF games before getting the facts right. Dude know's his facts.
  12. E

Favourite Boss/Enemy

I'd say, mine were the Secret bosses, since they were really the ones that had some challenge. although I beat sephiroth last after something like 20-30 tries? chernabog was easy, i thought he was just another monseter to defeat, untill later i realised he was a Boss XD
  13. E

my friend said she cried on some parts of KH1, did u?

I almost cried at the beginning of the ending, where Kairi separates from Sora. Then i cried tears of joy when i finally got to see the secret ending. Yay! Tears of Joy!
  14. E

Something about Cloud..

Wow...I really thought Cloud's left hand was a glove with point nail-thingies. Although i did realise he looked a lot more like Vincent than cloud himself. with the cape and the claw. but why the wing? (i really haven't seen AC yet, so i cant wait till it comes out :D)
  15. E

Greetings from down below

hey there guys, i've only joined here!...so i have come to say hello to you all...and just to say that i cant w8 till KH2 comes out, and that its gonna kick ass!...or somewhat
  16. E

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meh...i thought he was kinda easy tbh...just like what crowmaster said, just have enough 0 cards to last the the whole fight, and use sleights for more damage, and DEFINATLY have at least 3 'Cloud' cards preferably lvl 5-9 cards, since they do more damage than your physical attacks.
Back