• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Where to Download All Naruto Episodes?

Where can you download all naruto episodes? Everywhere i go only shows like episode 149-151 or something like that.
  2. J

Counter Strike

Im ex-Cal-M. I could have been Cal-P but i quit CS. For people who want to know Cal P is the professional league.
  3. J

What Age do You Think You got Mature

At what age do you think you finally got mature (mind, not body)? I think i got mature this year.
  4. J

Paintball!!!

Paintball rules. I just bought this today http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=msN3HtgivJ93j5r3Xvy3ttKEP4PCwneN67Y=?ProductID=CjKsFAY75_UAAAD3okGlA_2t
  5. J

Me Shootig my Paintball gun

Well hers a vid. http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=DSCN2776 Im shooting slow because im still getting used to the new trigger on it
  6. J

Fights

Have you been in a fight before? If you have how did it start and how did it end and who won
  7. J

How Much Allownace Do You Get?

I get 50 bucks a month. What about you guys
  8. J

Paintball

How many of you guys have gone paintballing before? What gun do you have?
  9. J

We Might Get Reset

Well BBP called me and told me that he IMed TM and he said that if he cant find a bug well have to get reset
  10. J

Got in Trouble At School

Well in band me and my friend were saying that this girl had like bed fiestas with a spanish teacher. She was laughing the whole time. And then at the end we asked if she was offended and she said no. so the next day i didnt even suspect it but the principle called me in and had a talk with me...
  11. J

Crab Claw Give-Away

Im going to give away a crab claw for FREE. Choose a number 1-10 and if you get it right you win. Only ten people can join and you cannot choose the same number twice
  12. J

Item Lucky Number Giveaway Thread

Im am giving away a Fairy Harp this time. Choose a number 1-10 and if you get it right youll win. Only 10 people can join and you cant choose the same number twice
  13. J

Oathkeeper Giveaway

Im going to buy a Oathkeeper and give it to someone who chooses the right number. Choose a number 1-10 and you cannot choose the same number twice. That means only 10 people can join.
  14. J

You Guys Know the Longest Real English Word?

Do you guys know what it is? I found out on Friday and its a real word. Here it is- floccinaucinihilipilification and this is a real word
  15. J

Will I win This TT Battle?

I get really confused about TT battles. Could you check this one out between baseballplayer and me and tell me who will win? http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/inferno.php?do=ViewTriadBattle&id=18
  16. J

Something Wrong?

I only get 97-157 Exp. when i fight Santara now and I can only do like 80 damage at max!! Whats wrong?!
  17. J

Scared to Talk to Girls or Boys You Like

How many of you guys are scared to talk to the people you like?
  18. J

How do Keybladers Have Spell Books?

How do they? I thought they were only for mages
  19. J

My stats went down a little

i unequiped everything and reequiped my items but then my stats went down a little after i reequiped. is this happening to everybody or just me?
  20. J

Counter Strike

Anyone here play Counter Strike?
Back