• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

News ► Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories The Novel To Release September 2015!

I'm already taking college classes and I am a advanced speed reader( its the only form of magic to truly exist and most speed readers like me have autism)
  2. B

News ► Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories The Novel To Release September 2015!

what only 600 pages. This is light reading for me and I'm a sophomore.
  3. B

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? The 1993 version was made by Walt Disney Pictures and Caravan Pictures and this one is the most famous version. Also since Country of the Musketeers was a sleeping world and DDD did state that sleeping worlds can show parts...
  4. B

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Musketeer France (The 3 Musketeers) This world will be cool to see in KHIII. We all ready have Mickey's Musketeers, it's time we have the 1993 live action movie in KH. I can see Cardinal Richelieu controlling the heartless...
  5. B

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? A Percy Jackson would be really cool for KHIII. The books are published by Disney and we have a lot of villains that we can fight against. The books can be used for the next 10 Kingdom Hearts Games World: Half-Blood...
  6. B

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Disney now has the video game rights from Activision who did a game based off of the Lighting Thief movie for the DS
  7. B

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Also most of the Disney version of Pocahontas was on her legend not the real Pocahontas but most people believe that the legend is the truth now
  8. B

'Chain of Memories' on the 3DS?

Right now the only way that Chain of Memories gets on the 3Ds is if Square-Enix remakes it. Nintendo right now does not want any Gameboy Advance games in the E shops Virtual Console because they are mad due to people bugging them to put Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, Pokémon Fire Red, Leaf Green, and...
  9. B

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? but the world would be more like the books than the films
  10. B

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Oh I have an idea how about Kane Chronicles( Egyptian mythology for which we don't have one yet for KH) and Heros of Olympus ( the sequel series to Percy Jackson and the Olympians and does both greek and roman mythology)...
  11. B

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? A Percy Jackson world- Percy Jackson and the Olympians is published by Disney and it's Disney's number one book series right now. It will be a sleeping world for Sora since He will be there during The Lighting Thief and...
Back