• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

English "Passion"

Your welcome! I have not heard yet of an english version myself, but then again, I have not bothered to look, LOL. Still to busy listening to the Japanese version.
  2. F

English "Passion"

There is no reason to be rude about it ZoroxX. Arearda just asked a simple question. No reason to disrespect the person.
  3. F

Passion Release Date!

Nice find LB!
  4. F

Thread of the Year: BHK's NAME IS NOT REVEALED.

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. THANK YOU MEGA!
  5. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. Ban His A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. That Little Prick!
  8. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. Banish Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. I shall now use the might whip given to me by the all powerfull MegaFlare! *cracks whip*
  10. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. What the HELL is this?
  11. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. THANK YOU! *jumps with joy*
  12. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. *Charges in with a battle cry*
  13. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. I DO! I DO!
  14. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. Keyblade Maniac need the protection of the National Guard at this point!
  15. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. Miller, Bud or Sam Addams everyone? Did anybody bring the torches?
  16. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. Monkeybutt, you still got booze?
  17. F

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. MegaFlare, go ahead and do your thing. Close this thread. No proof.
  18. F

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

Thanks for reading everybody. As promised, here is chapter 11, Chapter 11: Thinking of You The Ocean was so clear, you could see all of the fish that swam about, but she paid no attention to them. She sat alone, staring down, yet her mind was somewhere else. The Ocean wind lightly sprayed...
  19. F

I'm glad you like it Yado. Yes, I know that they are not to break the rules about world order, but I figured that with the Nobodies, BHK and everything else to play out in KH2, that it may not be a big factor, as far as the storyline. I shall post chapter 11 tomorrow. I am still working on...
  20. F

Thanks for continuing to read everybody! As promised, here is chapter 10! I hope you enjoy! Chapter 10: Monsters Inc. “Ur…guys” gulped Goofy, “I don’t know about this here place, they’re all monsters!” “But that doesn’t make them bad…does it?” asked Sora. Goofy cringed, and Donald shrugged...
Back