• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Hammerhead shark reproduces asexually

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11908-shark-pup-result-of-virgin-birth.html Interesting, no? Discuss.
  2. S

'Language Level'

I live in a fairly strange place (Or, it's strange to me.) I'm used to a lot of weird things that they do around here. 'No drugs because guys spit tobacco on brigham young's floor' 'No pre-marital sex or you go to hell' 'Liars go to hell' 'Swearing is bad because A) Brigham said so (Or...
  3. S

The power of God

It recently occured to me the large difference between eastern and western gods. Western Gods (Well, usually God.) are immortal, all powerful, omniscient, ect. Yet eastern gods often get their power from their worshipers, or shrines (ect.) and can even die. As well, they don't have vast amounts...
  4. S

Chinese New Year

Year of the pig (Or Boar, for those who are picky)! Finally, the new year celebration begins at February 18th, this sunday! Lasting 15 days, a fantastic celebration! So, are any of you celebrating the new year? If so, what are you doing? Since I'm not big on the whole relative visiting thing...
  5. S

Separation

The separation of Church and State is a big deal in the U.S., whether its athiests complaining pledging yourself to the Christian god daily, or devout Christians/Catholics/Muslims/(Other various god-believing religions) kicking and screaming about teaching science in science class (Sorry if I...
  6. S

Mac MSN Problem

Mac MSN Problem -Fixed- Yesterday, I had problems logging into MSN, I basically couldn't. My internet is working fine, but when I click the 'I forgot my password' link, the page won't load. I've tried logging into hotmail, or anywhere other than the main page of MSN.com and it won't load. I've...
  7. S

Anime/manga with the most meaning?

There's always one series that we see, watch it all the way through, see every episode in english and japanese, yet we still don't understand whether it was all a big metaphor or a really bizzare action show. What are some that you think have the most depth (Confusing, philosphical, whatever.)...
  8. S

Fanfiction ► The Legend of Zelda: The King of Evil

Chapter: Prologue And so it begins... Hyrulian legend speaks of the three Goddesses, Farore, Naryu, and Din. Using their unique godly skills, they created the world, most fond of Hyrule. Close to none know of their father, Majora. After creating Hyrule, the daughters of the great Majora came...
  9. S

Animal Crossing

Now, I myself do not own a DS, so I don't have Wild World... But I did get a Gamecube for December-Day(What Americans call 'Christmas', I specifically requested it.) Figured a 80 dollar system with all the games it will ever have already out is better than a 300/400 dollar system with a handful...
  10. S

The Three Knights

SPOILERS! Though, you've probably heard of the three knights by now. Still, if you don't want to be partially spoiled on the secret video, avoid this topic. Yes, another generic Kingdom Hearts 3 theory topic. Bleh. My theory is nothing intricate, since there isn't much to really base off...
  11. S

Favorite God?

Shya, no matter what your religion, everybody has at least one favorite God. Whether it's powers, name, or other such factors, they like at least one. I'd have to say Lord Canti of the Black Flame is my favorite. Fictional character? Tchya, like other Gods aren't. He has an awesome name, stars...
  12. S

Fanfiction ► .hack//Redirection// Part One

WARNING: This fiction may contain PG-13 langauge, situations, and fights. Chapters: Chapter 1 Login 02 (Offline 01) Login 03 Login 04 (Offline 02) \\- After an incident in CC Corp's headquarters, a fire destroyed a large amount of data in the famous game "The World" In the year 2015, it is...
  13. S

Back Whenever

I need a break from KHI. It's tiring me out. Don't know who or what is causing this, but I need a break. It's just making me irritable and tired whenever I have to do something with flaming, spam, or whatever. But, I'll be back. Sometime. Maybe a few days, a few weeks at max. I'll come back...
  14. S

Emos, Wannabes, and N00bs

I've noticed that nearly everybody on the internet always complains about emos, n00bs, and wannabes (Mainly Japanese wannabes) May I so kindly say: Stop posting this crap. You don't like somebody? You declare them an emo. Somebody's a fan of an anime, or uses japanese phrases? Insantly a...
  15. S

Weaponry?

What's your favorite type? Guns? Swords? Arrows? Staffs? Numbchucks? Personally, I find any weapon the best as long as it isn't a gun. A gun is something anybody with basic hand movements can use effectively. Every other weapon that isn't simple point and click requires skill and tim to master...
  16. S

Served up hot!

Before starting, I'd like to clarify that these are my own opinions are not not the standing of all/any of VETERAN members besides myself. Until this rant is over, I do not stand for VETERAN. Stereotypes of any kind- I don't (Censored, eh?)ing care what your friend says that's funny. IT'S...
  17. S

Bushy comin' to town.

I just find this too funny. I remembered that today, Bush came down to my state's capital. Now, of course, there were protests, and the capital of my state is the most liberal place in the state. The protests (and mess of Bush being here) is creating traffic problems there. (I know, since my...
  18. S

Attention Grabbers

As creator of V.E.T.E.R.A.N. I wanted to make a public statement on this (Especially since some of my members posted a topic about kikyowhereareu.) Just to note, this isn't directed toward those members. I know many of you have good intentions. There are people who simply want attention and...
  19. S

V.E.T.E.R.A.N. Headquarters

Inspired by the leaving of Breaking Point. The Intel/Religious discussion boards will miss you. V.E.T.E.R.A.N. Or: Veterans Energized To Eat Rampaging Angry N00bs Is an organization of Veterans against Member Haters. Yes, the acronym is ridiculous, but I had to make something like that...
  20. S

Arcade Trouble

I've gotten the high score twice now on Simon (First 40 points, then 42 points) but both times I finished, it didn't register my score because the forum I was logged in. Well, obviously, I was. Each time it took me about 18 minutes, so i'm rather angry that it won't record my score. Why is it...
Back