• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Is it just me or is KH2 seeming less...KHish

That's what I was thinking O_o;; Anyway, I'm most excited about the Lion King world. That was one of my favorite disney movies as well.
  2. L

Xaldin, the leader?

Yeah, he could be important... or someone has an obsession with the number 13. If there's 13 organization members... and Xaldin is number 13... Wouldn't that make him the last member? Doesn't seem very important to me.
  3. L

hmmmmmm.....

Because, at the end of KH, Riku and King Mickey got sealed on the other side of the door to kingdom hearts, which caused them to stay there. Sora chose not to go back to Destiny Islands with Kairi just yet. You didn't include this, but I am guessing you're talking about BHK. That is the only...
  4. L

steam boat willie

Well, I guess it'll be alright. As long as they make it a good level.
  5. L

Did u notice this in the kh2 trailers?

No, he/she is talking about the command menu, you know with "Attack","Magic" all that crap.
  6. L

Did u notice this in the kh2 trailers?

Yes, I've noticed this. Everyone probably has. I like it personally.
  7. L

Keyblade Master

Well, I red that Riku is the ORIGINAL keyblade master, but when he surrendered to the darkness, he lost the job. Next in line was Sora.
  8. L

Gess WHAT I FOUND

No way, You're parents paid for an expensive coat that cost THAT MUCH? HOLY CRAP, you must be spoiled.
  9. L

Axel related.

Yeah, plus if he tries to do the second one, I bet we can stop him when we get to that point, However I am leaning towards he's getting revenge. I don't think he would sacrifice himself, he doesn't look like the type of person that would do that.
  10. L

Sephiroth?

No one knows.
  11. L

Axel related.

He's probably trying to get revenge for something that happened to someone he knew or something.
  12. L

Private Trailer Summary (Deep Dive World)

Well, I guess not XD Thanks *Oathkeeper*. I've read this already though..
  13. L

Private Trailer Summary (Deep Dive World)

It gave me a blank page too, it's probably a bad link.
  14. L

Namine=Kairi?

No, Kairi and Namine are two different people. Theory Shotdown.
  15. L

KH2 cast update

That can't be right.. can it?
  16. L

Pieces starting 2 add up

Hm... Well, let's look at another thing. Seriously, you make no sense.
  17. L

Pieces starting 2 add up

Didn't he/she forget Xaldin?
  18. L

Attention!!!!!

The reason I disliked Atlantica is two words: "The Music." I was ready to jump out of my window onto some glass, that's why most of the time I muted my tv. To the people that liked Atlantica: You aren't twisted, just... Different lol. Monstro... I'm not going to get into how much I dislike that...
  19. L

Attention!!!!!

w00t! ANTLANTICA IS Re... WAIT, WTF? I HATED ATLANTICA AND IT HAD TO COME BACK? This sucks...
  20. L

a thought about kh2!

Not that great a thought...
Back