• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Identifying Ansem, Xenmas, And Xehanort!!!

Yeah well I would like to hear from someone who beat the game then. Cause I don't just think they would give someone a name that is an anagram with an x just because it sounded cool. Nothing against you or your theorys, I just don't see it as being possible.
  2. T

sorry your just giving me possibilities..they sound good..kinda...but theres no proof. ....at all..not in the slightest...i mean it fits but theres still holes. like the memories being in a heart thing for example. actually your memories are in your brain. YOu should have mentioned how sora felt...
  3. T

First of all, where's this proof? Secondly: so your'e telling me that: there was once a ruler of hoolow bastion named ansem. He was also a scientist and he's the guy who met mickey. Then one of his dsciples ALSO became an experiment or something..maybe worked too much with the darkness of the...
  4. T

This thread, I hope, will allow people to investigate and identify who ANsem, Xenmas, and Xehanort REALLY are. Because everyone believes they know at least one person who has beat the game yet for some odd reason won't tell about the story, and they assume that THEY REALLY know which is which...
  5. T

some facts and deffinatly spoilers

HAHAHA CLASSIC
  6. T

New/Updated Information

that is pathetic. Where did you hear this? ranele isn't even a name...Ralene maybe...
  7. T

muahaha, look what 3 minds have done

If everyone has a different version of themself in each of those worlds, then how come Donald and GOofy didn't feel familiar?
  8. T

Nomura did do more than just FF and KH ya know

FIrst of all I said Xenogears and not xenosaga. Secondly, pretty much every person who has ever played Kingdom Hearts at one point, before they played the game thought that the idea of Disney characters in a Square game was horrible in the first place! These are the people who put Sephiroth and...
  9. T

Nomura did do more than just FF and KH ya know

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsuya_Nomura THere is proof that Brave Fencer Musashi is one of Nomura's characters and it is very possible that he can be in the next Kingdom Hearts game. So could a character from The Bouncer, after all the main character from the bouncer was one of the...
  10. T

Nomuras other children

Um, Brave Fencer Musashi IS Nomuras character. YOu guys seriously didn't knwo that? He didn't direct the game but it was he was character designer...also for oarasite Eve and I am pretty sure Xenogears....I can't believe you guys didn't know that.
  11. T

Nomuras other children

We all know that there will be many Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts 2. We also know that there weren't any FF9 characters in the first KH. However, in an interview Nomura HINTED that there may be other characters that possibly may not have been created by him. I just really hope that...
  12. T

I want proof!

Oh wow! Sorry for double posting. I read that interview a long time ago. THat's embarassing. I guess with learning guitar and going away to Europe I forgot about that. At least no one can prove that Diz Ansem thing. Thank you for helping though guys.
  13. T

I want proof!

Okay well thank you for the proof. I am aware that DIz most likely has a connection to Ansem but I was saying that there isn't any proof. As for BHK actually being playable, I will check that out immediately. Thank you.
  14. T

I want proof!

I WANT PROOF THAT THE BHK WILL BE PLAYABLE. I have been keeping a very close eye on the upcoming game. If you can find me a real Nomura interview or somebody from Square Enix who said BHK will be polayable...let me know. Show me some hard evidence AND NOT ANOTHER LINK TO ANOTHER FORUM. Also...
  15. T

the Micky and DIZ connection

Sorry man, nothing confirms that that I can see. THose are all people's ideas..I didn't see a Nomura interview or magazine scan. I want real evidence. Not just what some people say.
  16. T

the Micky and DIZ connection

WOAH! WHen ahs this been stated. I have been keeping up very well, and last I knew this was just a big rumor. It seems it could be possible but where has it been stated.
  17. T

Vincent and Yuna

It's possible but it hasn't been confirmed.
  18. T

What new world do you want?

And uh, what proof do you have that Deep Jungle isn't coming back???? Geez
  19. T

Steamboat Willy confirmed from pretty reliable source

haha your funny. I want to see this scan then. I havent seen it. And i have most every kingdom hearts pic on the web. Scans, official art, etc. Gimme a link. Because I don't remember any evidence and it's not on this site...which has pretty mmuch everything.
  20. T

Steamboat Willy confirmed from pretty reliable source

Read EGM August issue. It's in there.
Back