• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Absent

Did Xehanort get off too lightly?

I think Eraqus should’ve given him the chair.
  2. Absent

Your KH headcanon

This is a macabre one but I think about it a lot. I always like the idea of worlds having “residual hauntings” that activate to certain people and their memories. For example like Riku in CoM, if he went to Radiant Garden and walked the hallways alone he would see phantoms of his past...
  3. Absent

With any luck, after 3 whole years I’ll have enough money to afford it!
  4. Absent

I just wanted a “death” like the one Ansem got in 1, Marluxia got in CoM and Xemnas in 2. Which boils it down to moaning/groaning in pain while flailing arms as cool effects flutter around, dissipating into nothing. Extra bonus points if they had him reaching towards Kingdom Hearts, or have...
  5. Absent

What date would you set as the "official" Kingdom Hearts Day and why?

This. It’s also Sora’s Birthday according to Nomura.
  6. Absent

Sora and riku have way more romantic chemistry then sora and kairi

Shounen amirite? Part of it is how unintentionally(most of the time) misogynistic shounen is. When female characters are nothing but tropes and secondary characters, they make the male character bonds look far more intimate and interesting. Both Riku and Sora were allowed to be characters first...
  7. Absent

Star Wars: This is the way

A long time ago we had a similar discussion in the SW thread . I proposed to go the Re:Coded route by having Sora and co. finding Jedi and Sith Holocrons across their gummi missions or regular adventure. Like Pooh’s pages, the Holocrons would act as chapters for Sora to traverse the SW...
  8. Absent

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Pkmn Day…This could’ve been an email.
  9. Absent

Film ► Anakin hates sand... (Fun discussion)

Noted. Probably best you weren’t around back then on online SW forums. It was a cesspool of vitriol.
  10. Absent

Film ► Anakin hates sand... (Fun discussion)

The dialogue of the prequels is notoriously atrocious, it’s why it’s memeable. The OT was heavily edited and co written by the stars themselves making fun of George Lucas and his scripts. Carrie Fisher(Leia) edited a lot of the OT scripts.
  11. Absent

Star Wars: The Thread

Andor is truly something unlike any other. To be alive to witness this show is truly a pleasure.
  12. Absent

Politics Out of date title

Ding dong Chapek is gone.
  13. Absent

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

He meant that he drew a fusion of the two and called it Soriku, not knowing that the term was a shipping term.
  14. Absent

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

If I understood his tweets correctly he drew soriku accidentally 20 years ago?
  15. Absent

TV ► Kevin Conroy memorial thread

I bought the DC pride collective so you could imagine my shock and happiness when I found out he was a gay man. To take all that pain and suffering and channel it to the best Batman performance was a testament to his craft and authenticity. Me and my other millennial friends came together and...
  16. Absent

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

I was gonna spoiler it but the whole internet is ablaze with the news. Ash has become World Champion/Monarch after defeating Leon, the standing Monarch. He now holds the following achievements: Orange League Victor, Battle Frontier Victor, Alola League Champion and finally World Champion/...
  17. Absent

Film ► Why does everyone hate the prequels, special editions, and the sequels? (Fun discussion)

I understand how one can assume that I was speaking of the prequel Jedi given that they’re Jedi we’re exposed to the most. When I said we should be like the Jedi, I meant like the true concept of the Jedi. George Lucas went out of his way to portray the prequel Jedi as fallen from grace...
  18. Absent

Film ► Why does everyone hate the prequels, special editions, and the sequels? (Fun discussion)

People can’t separate their identity from their passions and create unhealthy dynamics with their hobbies. It’s ironic how the teachings of George Lucas about attachments and possession fell on deaf ears. Ideally one should be like the Jedi: champion the things you love, be mindful of your...
  19. Absent

Star Wars: The Thread

I love the social commentary in SW. the score at the end of episode 3 struck a chord in me, and got me to tear up. Everyone who saw the premiere says that episode 4 is going to be amazing.
Back