• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Xemnas's ultimate attack

I know I heard the name somewhere else before. I don't quite remember what it was, but it was 'Something, something of Darkness' or it could be the other way around...Not to sure, I'm not.
  2. R

Symbols?

It looks to me to be the crown Sora has on his necklace...Especially from the corners and how straight the side was.
  3. R

Is ansem a member of the orginization

In a way, yes. Since his Nobody is in the Organization, that is true... ***SPOILERS*** Xemnas sort of marked Ansem as Number 0, as a small joke. For that reason, and the fact that he thought it was Ansem's fault in the first place, he only felt it was right to rank him. But even though he is...
  4. R

New KH2 US Extras! SPOILERS

Yeppers..
  5. R

roxas or sora

To the above poster....No. I think Roxas is better. Why? 1. He has a sad story. Much sadder than Sora's. 2. He has cool hair. If you don't like it....Meh. 3. He is very mysterious. (To those of you who haven't played it yet, anyway.) 4. He has awesome techniques. (Again, if you haven't played...
  6. R

bhk's real name

Wow. Some of this is believeable, but some of it isn't. I guess we will have to wait it out and see.
  7. R

Enigmatic Unknown: Whats His Purpose?

I don't think he is really the Superior...But more like he can talk the s*** and if you don't want to follow then he doesn't allow it. Sort of like Axel...Just a bit more concentrated on what he does and how he does it. He acts like he could fit the bill...and looks the part as well...
  8. R

Axel was a Keyblade Master??

The theory states that one person brought ruin and another states that the same person brought saviory and happiness or something like that. It doesn't imply that the person did those things though...It's just saying that he did one or the other...Meh...It's a complicated theory. As for Axel...
  9. R

theory about bhk and twilight town

Shells can't weild a Keyblade. He can. Plus, I don't really think he is a shell. I think that he could possibly be something like a shell, but not exactly. We know that he has to be someone's 'shell though'. One of Ansem's Reports states that in another world, a "you other than yourself is born...
  10. R

BHK and Sora, one form?

BHK is his own person....Where he lives. I think that in all of the different worlds, everyone is there own person....But when it comes down to it, they aren't. Example- Sora = Present World. When he was split in Hollow Bastion, a dusk was born in Twilight Town while in the Present World, a...
  11. R

Yellow Fusion

It isn't literally a combination like color wise. I don't understand why you people are so hyped up. Mr. Tet. said in one of his interviews that all of the forms are going to be unique meaning none of which is going to be super kewl, but imagine this. The yellow form sounds awesome. Just...
  12. R

2 new unknowns.

Those names aren't quite confirmed yet, but we will call them that for now. And why b**** about him creating this topic? He did. So what? Whinning about it won't make him close it.
  13. R

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

For once, I agree KL. That isn't Zexion. Nomura isn't cheap for doing stuff like that. It's his game. He can just gather all the data together on a disk and hit 'Delete'. Problem solved. On a better note, take note that the whole trailer was video-recorded meaning that the camera didn't get a...
  14. R

new yellow form

I'd actually suspect there to be approximately 6 forms total. Two which are low seperately, but when combined, have both of the abilities but the Drive Bar has to take a toll as well. First Gained Low Forms: Valor- Strength. Wisdom- Magic. Second Gained Low Forms: ???- Defense. ???- Reaction...
  15. R

Your name for BHK;)

Not to bring this to the negative side...But Aros would be a stupid/VERY predictable name. Tetsuya must have thought of something very good for the name if hes keeping it a secret. Also, I do think it would be Lycole....But something about it doesn't ring. Also, about his name for being in the...
  16. R

Why does Pete=Maleficent

Hmm.....Why do you think Pete should take Maleficents spot?....I, personally don't think he would fit. I mean...why have someone who is...him......be in that position, when we can have someone better....DiZ perhaps...Yeah...DiZ fits that spot. In one picture, we see that BHK, strikes him, and it...
  17. R

BHK's relatiion

You guys are arguing over something that is just false as of the moment. We don't know if BHK has half of Soras heart....And I doubt that it could happen. He isn't his brother...They hardly look like brothers...Sora has the sort of American face build and BHK has the Asian face build...Unless...
  18. R

Blindfold unknown is...

To be honest, I think it is Riku.....But more like his Nobody. I mean, why would he be wearing a blindfold now? Because he was "blinded" by the light? I don't think so. And if you look at his hair, it is longer and more....*Tries to think of the word*....movable than the real Riku's hair. I know...
  19. R

Would u want to fight the Heartless Army?

It would be sad to fight them....I mean come on....We will probably have Valor Form and Vigor Form....those Heartless and Dusk would be alittle too easy....But some of them look like they could be bosses or something....So I would enjoy fighting them..
  20. R

Something concerns me about the DWU and BHK being one

DWU means Duel Weilding Unknown. And c'mon guys. We have yet to see Sora weilding both the Oblivion and OathKeeper and we already see BHK holding those two keyblades. Doesn't it fit into their SOMEWHERE?...Whats amazing is how he beats those heartless with them in one hit....Thats scary..
Back