• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Another World, Another Bounty : First Shot

Welcome to the first saga of Another World, Another Bounty. I am DA and I along with several others will reveal to you our story. Each one of us control a particular specimen, each one unique and it is our job as the 'Story-tellers' to control and guide the specimens. First off, let me welcome...
  2. D

~!The Food-Lovers Fanclub!~

For those of us who love eating, the taste, cooking and anything else relating to food(even food fights :D), welcome!! :D If you have any recipes to share, do so! :D Food Critics None so far Food Lovers kerobaroes roxas001 Macabre LadyofShadow Chefs Dead Ascension Bumblebee Join, people! :DDD
  3. D

Another World, Another Bounty : First Shot(Always Joinable/Sign Ups/OOC)

Welcome to Crossed Gates HQ where our job is to hunt and to kill. Our HQ is located inside a dimension. Not just any normal dimension. But one where wormholes leading up to different worlds. We don't just hunt and kill any normal people. We have a list. A list of different dimensions, worlds and...
  4. D

Mass Crossover RP. Who's interested?

Right now, as we speak, ResidentEvil and I are creating a collab RP which will be a Mass Crossover RP. But, instead of other mass crossover RPs where you take control of characters from other worlds but this time, you will be joining a Guild of Hunters who's job is to travel to different worlds...
  5. D

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis Best to have multiple working sources. ;D
  6. D

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis Flashcard. R4, to be exact.
  7. D

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis Give me an hour or so. Hopefully, it will be done by then and I'll update you two. ;D
  8. D

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis I finally got it to work...but it died on me... Mind PMing me the link as well?
  9. D

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis Ive tried it on my R4 and it doesnt work. Menus work just fine though. And from what I've seen, Saix was using the DeSmuME emulation.
  10. D

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis Well damn. So that means we have to wait for a proper ROM or what? Apparently, the ROM will only work for the Cyclo DS and the DeSmuME.
  11. D

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis Story Mode wont work on the flashcard or...?
  12. D

Help/Support ► Torn

Thank you. Thank you, both of you. I'll take them into consideration. I feel a lot better now. At least, I have a semblance of order in my life again as well as an idea on what to do. Once again, thank you.
  13. D

Help/Support ► Torn

Lets see...my ex and I broke up around the end of december giving me four months to get over it. Its pretty much the case of 'lingering feelings'. I wouldnt have gotten over it without my current gf who helped me out and became my shoulder to cry on. Im not sure how big a gap it is. From my...
  14. D

Help/Support ► Torn

We still kept in contact(very rarely, though) but it was after a month and a half that we broke up. :/ Does that change anything? And as for talking to my current girlfriend, she understands wholeheartedly as we were best friends before we got together so she knows how I think. But, right now, I...
  15. D

Help/Support ► Torn

Well hai thar, relationship thread. Do excuse me if it seems short and jumbled.(Using mobile...) Anyways, right now, Im in a relationship and I happen to like her very much. We've been together for at least a month. Now, why the fuck am I putting this up if I'm happy? Answer : An ex of mine...
  16. D

OMG, NEW STUFF RIPPED FROM HEARTSTATION! CROWD OVER HERE LITTLE ONES!

I always enjoyed using speedy characters so Larxene is a given to use. :D
  17. D

OMG, NEW STUFF RIPPED FROM HEARTSTATION! CROWD OVER HERE LITTLE ONES!

:D Right now, Im looking forward to use Demyx, Saix, Axel and Larxene.
  18. D

EVEN MORE FROM HEARTSTATION - HEART COLLECTION GUIDE?! RIKU PLAYABLE?!

Hell yes. Simply orgasmic, this news is. :D
  19. D

So tell me if this is true

No, no, no and no. You cant get it and you can only use it when you use Riku in the fight against Xemnas.
  20. D

14 More Days till 358/2 Days comes out

This. I cant wait for it to come out so Imma play the jap version to soothe my soul...for a few months, at least.
Back