• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hidden

It has! Sorry it took another hot minute for me to remember to log back on and check this...

It has! Sorry it took another hot minute for me to remember to log back on and check this message I left. How have you been?
  2. Hidden

Oh hi! Fancy meeting you here.

Oh hi! Fancy meeting you here.
  3. Hidden

Howdy

Howdy
  4. Hidden

Yo

Yo
  5. Hidden

Help/Support ► Coping with my current situation

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I have a good friend from Mainland China who has been living with similar conditions most of his life. He studies in France now, but still has to consider whether that's economically viable in the long term. In addition to practical concerns, I sympathize...
  6. Hidden

A riddle of sorts

A fork in the road leads to two towns: one town where everyone always tells the truth, and another where everyone always lies. You meet a man at the fork in the road, and wish to know which town he hails from. What question do you ask?
  7. Hidden

Candide's Garden: A Parable

Not mine, but an interesting little story: "Perhaps this is the root of all evil, that gardeners are not put in charge of our schools." I read it a few months ago, forgot about it, then read it again just recently. I don't have coherent thoughts about it yet, but if you do, I'd be curious to...
  8. Hidden

Question

A few days ago I put a WIP tag in my signature that looked like this. Chances are you didn't see it, because I took it down less than an hour later after switching to a darker forum skin and discovering that Spike's head, shoulders, and feet (basically any part not overlapping the colored...
  9. Hidden

Roleplayer Interviews - Voting

Vote for who you would like to hear interviewed next! Voting ends 7-29 at whatever arbitrary time the forums decide to close off voting. The poll is anonymous, but feel free to comment in the thread about whom you are voting for and why!
  10. Hidden

Roleplayer Interview Nominations

New month, new interview, let's get started! Give me your nominations for whom you'd like to hear interviewed next. If you can include a sentence or two explaining why you're nominating this person, even better! Since I've already interviewed Takushi Rena (and the OP now has transcripts and...
  11. Hidden

KHInsider Roleplayer Interview: Takushi Rena + Q&A (now with 50% more funny voices!)

Here it is! Sorry I'm so late in posting, but I think you'll enjoy this interview with Takushi Rena where we talk about three of her biggest ongoing projects: Kingdom Hearts: Arcana, the Traces roleplays, and Overbit Chaos. And more is coming! Because we spent the entire 25 minutes talking about...
  12. Hidden

Roleplayer Interviews - Special Guest Takushi Rena

Hi all! Since Noblesse Oblige is currently suffering computer troubles and can't conduct the next interview just yet, I've decided to step in and do a 'special guest' interview with Takushi Rena! I'm calling it a special guest interview because (a) she has been interviewed before, (b) I didn't...
  13. Hidden

Fanfiction ► OVERBIT CHAOS [kingdom hearts] -- First chapter up!

Re: Overbit Chaos -- Prologue I can certainly do that. You can send me a PM when you're free and we'll figure out how to do this.
  14. Hidden

Fanfiction ► OVERBIT CHAOS [kingdom hearts] -- First chapter up!

Re: Overbit Chaos -- Prologue I'd be glad to beta-read if that would be helpful. Are you just looking for initial feedback or proofreading/critique?
  15. Hidden

Help/Support ► Living Alone

Pharmacology is incredibly complex and can be difficult to optimize for an individual. You mention above the importance of reading the instructions and asking your doctor if you have questions. I also hope you keep track of the effects and side-effects these drugs have on you (it seems that you...
  16. Hidden

Help/Support ► Living Alone

Did your visit to the doctor help?
  17. Hidden

Fanfiction ► Pokémon βeta Version

Interesting premise -- Pokémon mixed with Tron? I've only read the prologue and first chapter. The prologue definitely catches your attention and is written really well. The inclusion of the "Battle Records" was a nice touch. The first chapter also does a good job of keeping that interest and...
  18. Hidden

KHInsider Roleplayer Interview: CD-Man2021

Here it is: KHInsider's first ever audio interview, featuring CD-Man2021 and myself! The interview runs just under thirty minutes, but that's because we had lots of interesting things to talk about! I highly recommend listening, but if you don't have the time or just prefer using your eyes to...
  19. Hidden

Roleplayer Interviews - Voting

Voting for the next Roleplayer Interview takes place here! Unfortunately, the number of nominations exceeded the number I could put into the poll (the top number is 10), so preference was given to those who were repeat nominations and those nominated by more than one person. If you were...
  20. Hidden

New! Roleplayer Interview Nominations

In case anyone missed it, we did put up an interview last month! I apologize that it's taken me since then to start the process for a second interview. A family illness took me off the site for quite awhile. But I'm ready to get things rolling again, so I figure we should start off with a new...
Back