• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Why would you need luck? I mean my brother (who is 7) beat it, so did my grandma...and she has no arms!
  2. I

It's Official KH2 is Amazing!

maybe they'll put this on the main site!@@
  3. I

It's Official KH2 is Amazing!

I will not waste my valuable words. Look at this, http://www.gamestats.com/objects/550/550308/
  4. I

is Axel DEAD!?

okay someone said something about a stone??? If you could make that a lil bit clearer that'd be great. Oh yeah and why can't he exist as something else? I mean a regular person dies and becomes a nobody so maybe a nobody becomes... something else.
  5. I

Small but noticeable glitch in KH2

I know this one glitch where if you jump into a certain wall in hollow bastion the game freezes and you have to hard reset it. Only thing is I can't rember if it was KH1 or 2
  6. I

KH2 Controls and Information

In KH1 the triangle was used to have your team assist you when you were in danger of dying or when you wanted them to really attack or something. Do NOT dare flame me because I know this for a fact.So the kid may have meant this.
  7. I

Trinities = Forms

Hey do you think it is a coincidence that all the colors of the trinities correspond to all the forms? (excluding anti because it more like a transformation than a form)
  8. I

Riku=Ansem(Heart)

Okay i replayed KH1 and I noticed that the kh2 riku looks kinda like ansem( the heart version not the body) any ideas what this could mean?
  9. I

Colliseum

I don't know but is the colliseum back or what?
  10. I

Favourite order XII member. (SPOILERS)

Re: Favourite order XII member ( exept roxas) Guys letting people know that roxas is part of the organization... IS A SPOILER!
  11. I

Abilities?...Please?

I was seriously wondering if ANYBODY knew all or at least some of Sora's abilities. Seriously here. Nobody knows?
  12. I

About playable character in KH2

so... then... they have like the tiniest parts on the game?
  13. I

Abilities?

Can someone give me a list of all of Sora's abilities?
  14. I

Good Songs?

OHHHH! (damn i'm dumb)
  15. I

Good Songs?

hang on... where can I ACTUALLY download and save it to my computer? Because Blue lagun(w/e) only lets you listen to them
  16. I

Good Songs?

thanks alot roxas. But i really want opinions than anything because my nano(ipod) doesn't have that much space and well I want only the good ones
  17. I

Good Songs?

I know that the Kingdom Hearts 2 Music came out but there are alot of songs! I want to know which ones are the good ones that I should download.
  18. I

KH2 Opening Theme- Remix

hey not a bad remix i have to say
  19. I

Kairi and Sora in KH2

I was supposed to get it but it never came...thoguh I did get my money back so i'll just order it agin
  20. I

Knights... Reall that good?

I mean honestley here folks. I read alot of post about the knights and them being sora, riku, kairi, and/or roxas. Did anybody begin to think that maybe they were the bad guys? It's a long shot but still they could be
Back