• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

LOOK AT NOW!!!!!!!!! its a sweet deal.

Read this I didn't believe it either when I joined but if you sign up 5 people and they sign up 5 people then you can make up to 4,888 thousand dollars a month its true check out the site and see it for your selves. Here's the link http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBR8823 With this site making YOU...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands Im still here ive been reading this since chapter 10.Oh and how come i wasn't in this chapter just wanted no why.
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom SAW 2

Nice another chapter very funny.
  4. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands THANK YOU for putting me in it again and as a good guy,also really funny chapter as it always is.
  5. S

Pixar and Disney films in KH2

Im sure if they wanted too they could use a pixar movie they are partners with disney so why not, and Disney is partners with Square in the kingdom hearts games so im sure all they have to do is ask them and pixar has to approve it then it can be confirmed.
  6. S

Very funny ur doing it just like the movie thats so cool keep the chapters coming.
  7. S

This is a good sequal, sephiroth is riku's dad lol it just keep's getting better and better,post another one.
  8. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom SAW

Nice chapter and i cant wait to read kingdom saw 2 now im going to go read it right now.
  9. S

Tron?...Tron?...Tron?

I doubt that Disney and SE are trying to advertise Tron in kh2, and yes we all were blew out of our chairs when we saw the pictures of the world but this tells us one thing if they could bring a world like Tron to kh2 then they can put any Disney or mabye even ff world into it you just never know.
  10. S

Fanfiction ► Other Sides of the Worlds

Good fic ill give it a 2.5 out of 5 because in the beginning i didnt know who was talking to who because there were no names before the person was talking but over all it was decent.
  11. S

Fanfiction ► KH: Generations

That was really good I injoyed it alot keep the chapters coming.
  12. S

It would be nice if...

Yes i would really like to have red XIII in kh2 it would go with the lion king world perfect but i havent seen any pictures interviews or anything even stateing that he will be in it so I highly doubt it I want him in there in all but its just not going to happen but who really knows mabye he...
  13. S

boogeypop fantom

For all of you who have seen this show tell me what you liked about it and didnt alot of u think it was a very wierd anime one of those wierd ones like BigO, and Paranoia agent with a very confusing ending or mabye it was just me well anyway post your thoughts.
  14. S

Fanfiction ► What would happen?

That was funny it was differnt but still good.
  15. S

Kairi in the 13th Order

Thats fake no way thats real kairi hair in number 2 is way longer the picture of here she looks like kh1 kairi so its defenetly fake.
  16. S

If you love Kingdom hearts......

I just casted a vote its number 13 now alright lets keep them comeing. I just mad about 5 votes with all the differnt emails i have, for all of u who dont know this u have to go to ur email and conferm it there.
  17. S

Cecil in Kingdom Hearts 2

Thanks for clearing that up.
Back