• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

Lawl. I adore a good mock-the-Sue fic! <3 Looking forward to the next installment. :3
  2. K

Fanfiction ► We're All Mad Here

I call first post! Will edit with hilarity review! Edit: ... :3 I luv u noesie. Have I told you that, lately? <33 I already reviewed on FF.net with everything I could say ... so ... um ... I love you! <3333
  3. K

Fanfiction ► And The Spirits Wake

RenigmaSTER's a betch. >.> No one loves him. Let's kill him. <.< Anyway, great job, Rena! :D! That was quite the lovely chapter. <333 ... but seriously, RenigmaSTER has SO got to die. -pets Chase's lovely blonde hair- My love.... <3 ... yeah! :D
  4. K

OHMYNOEZ! DDDD: -not Pottering or whatever it's called- OHMYSNAP, RENA! DDD: -almost wants to choke you- IS SOMEONE GOING TO DIE?! -wants to choke Renig ... ma ... STER, too- That was brilliant and freaggin' awesome, Rena. I loved it. ... -pets Chase- D:
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Destiny's Fate -

... um. I suppose you don't know, but you have a Sue on your hands. You'd better reign her in before the worst happens. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, wiki "Mary-Sue", and you will be enlightened. Other than that ... uh. This gave me a good laugh, and I'm probably going to...
  6. K

Fanfiction ► Spirit of a Full Moon

... well. I was so turned off by the intro {SUE-ALERT, PL0X} and the lack of proper grammar, I didn't actually read any of the fic. ... my bad.
  7. K

Oh, snap! ... Rena, did you start the revival without us? DD: We'll catch up. >:/ But, dude! This is quite lovely. -pets Chase's lovely blonde hair- At first, I was like, "SUE ALERT!" but now not so much. :D FREAKY ASIAN CHICK. Soyeah. It's descriptive and thought-out and literate...
  8. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Insider (Reverse/Rebirth)

So entertaining! It looks fun to poke fun at the site. -huggleuggles ahmayzing author- Hooray for Pluto-themed cameos!
  9. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Insider (Reverse/Rebirth)

Oh, you're so clever! It makes me happy inside to know that the fan fiction section doesn't SUCK so bad anymore with this lovely addition. The power of literacy and common sense, hooray! And that KH2 punchline? Win. -inconspicuously stalks thread-
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Red Ribbons

;~; That made me sad inside. I miss my older brother. ;~; Rl lf. Not fictional, Cloud forbid. ;~~~~; THAT WAS SO SAD! -cries-
  11. K

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

Uhm. YEAH! And sorasheart? Where'd you get that Cloud tag. It was a gift to me, and I gave my friend permission to use it. Did YOU ask to use it? [/finger pointing]
  12. K

Fanfiction ► After Me {Happy Birthday C_U}

ZOMG! THAT WAS PWNINGFUL, BUT KETSO MADE ME CRY! ;~; Oh, I feel all bad now. I need to get happeh. Silberazuh.... :DD I feew a wittle better. WONDEROUS JOB, PICKLE! RENT REFERENCES!
  13. K

Which character do you hate in CoM?

Sora! :DDD Oh. We're supposed to name enemies? :3 AXEL! VEXEN! LARXENE! Hah. Reasons. You don't need reasons to hate them. x3
  14. K

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission: Redux

-points- What he said. ._. If my Quasar sessions count for anything, I don't think I can shoot accurately, either, Gerd. x3 Join teh club of crappy aim! :DD! Nice chap. Though I got kinda confused. But pwnage! :D
  15. K

Fanfiction ► Hollow Hearts (Version 3.0 Some KH2 Spoilers)

Zomg. o.o Pwned? I dunno who got pwned, though.... I can't ... decide. Shut up. -cough- -kicks cold- Awesomeness, Amme! :DDD! Now Pickle's gotta update AM. x33
  16. K

ZOMG, PICKLE! I could stare at your sig all day, but then you might hurt me. x333 LUFF! Update, Amme! :D!
  17. K

Fanfiction ► -Sin-[Lycanthrope]

You already know what I think. ._. Brilliant, beautiful, some other complimenting b-word. Silvar > Everyone. ._. Everyone just got rightously pwned. Srsly. Wonderful job, baby! <3
  18. K

Fanfiction ► Thing's Aren't So Beautiful Now (PG-13)

o.o I got mah CD case signed. x3 That was so flufflah. Fluff is like cake to a fat child. Well, not to people like Pickle and Kat. x3 That was ky00te. x3333
  19. K

"She thought he was cute." Made me angry inside for some reason. Guess I'm a jealous beeyotch, forgive me. D: That was kinky-- I mean. Awesome and violent and sarcastically humourous. And kinky. x3 I should stop talking to Silver. He rubs off on me-- Not gonna finish. LET THE...
  20. K

Fanfiction ► Rugby Gone Wild! Dating Show Dilema!

"Another pause before she spoke up. "SILVERAZY FTW!" She shouted. " ZOMGYEAH!! I want Dance Floor In a Bottle, Kat. o.o And I would hafta approve of Rugby before he took my Silvar on a date. :3 ZOMG! THAT'S A CRAZY-ASP CRACK PAIRING! -takes note of it- I'm kidding. <3 {No I'm not...
Back