• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

New...sorta

Well, I'm a new guy... but this is my old account. The thing is, I registered here YEARS ago (in 2005) and I just now realizes I was registered here... odd, I know. I'm back though, and I hope to see some interesting people :) Glad to be back y'all.
  2. C

Riku power theory

Ok, I was thinking about this, and although i myself did not play through CoM, I did read the script to it, so i do know what i am talking about. I was thinking about Riku's choice at the end of the game to 'walk the center' path between Darkness and Light, and this really peaked my interest. I...
  3. C

Hello all, new guy here

Hello, I am Chaos_Riku, a new member to these forums. I have been a fan of KH since i bought the game a little over a year ago, which i loved. I have written several fan-fics on it, as well as I use the charicter Riku as my charicter in Nsider's 'true masses roleplay' where any nintendo...
Back