• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Stupid Nobody?

My sister just started the game again, and when the scene of Roxas catching up to the first Nobody infront of the Mansion came up, we went to eat dinner. The fight still went on. The odd thing is, when we got back 15-20 min later. Roxas wasn't dead yet. Dying, but not dead. The result of a...
  2. H

Confusing timeline?

My head always hurts when I try to understand the KH universe. As I was reading some threads here, it occured to me that two importent events happen almost simultaniously(sp?). The whole BBS story had to happen either during, or immediatly preceding Maleficent's take over of Radient Garden as...
  3. H

KH3 Fenrir

In the secret ending, You see completely new keyblades. There are only four that you can recognize. The Kingdom Key, The Road to Dawn, and Mickey's Keyblade are seen in the center, but when the camera changes angles the first two times you can see 3 Fenrir Keyblades. It's just some thing I...
  4. H

Ansemm and the org.

I just thought of something, what if Ansem was in the Org. or maybe even the Superior? Both Ansem and the Org. have a strong connection to darkness. The Org. said that they picked up two scents in the lowest basement, Meleficiant and someone who's scent was like that of the Superior's. Since...
  5. H

Anyone else ever do this?

I was playing KH over again and thought it would be funny if after i got the jump ability, left Monstro unfinished, then came back to finish and hear Riku ask Sora to help him save Kairi after I already saved her. But aparently Square-Enix thought about this. This is what happed after i saved...
  6. H

Shadow Sora

I was wondering if it's possible Shadow/Anti Sora could come back in KH2. He wasn't destroyed, or at least I don't think he was. Just wondering if anyone else had thought about this.
  7. H

Twilight Town sequence

I have a theory of the happenings in Twilight Town. First BHK is on the clock tower having a good time with his friends. They all leave but BHK stays for a while and looks at the sun set. He starts going home when he sees a nobody. He starts chasing it but it escapes. When he goes to sleep...
  8. H

Different Princess

I was playing KH today and saw something unusual. After you beat Deep Jungle Meleficent mentions something about the princesses then it shows Alice, right? I have played many times and I decided to see if you can skip Wonderland. After I beat Deep Jungle, the villans had their chat and...
  9. H

KeyBearers?

Okay, confusion time. I beleive there are 4 keyblade bearers/weilders. Sora, Riku, BHK, and Mickey. I think Riku is a key bearer because in Final Mix he is told, "you have the keyblade for this side." Of course Sora is still the Keyblade master in my book. Alright that's it, what do you think?
  10. H

Final Mix vs. CoM

I'm a little confused about the story line and could use some help.On kingdomhearts2.net it says in final mix there are some extra cutscenes which don't tie into the begginigs of CoM. 1. Sora vs Unknown In Final Mix, Sora fights an unknown. However, then that means Sora would have...
  11. H

BHK: Playable or Non-Playable?

I'm wondering if BHK will be playable or not? I haven't seen any scenes where you control BHK. If you have any proof that BHK is playable please post it. Do not flame me if this has already been discused.
  12. H

Keyblades????

Are there going to be any new keblades? I've only seen the Kingdom key, Oathkeeper, oblivion, and Mickey's keyblade. Sora only uses Kingdom Key and Oathkeeper only in Drive mode. BHK only uses Oathkeeper and Oblivion. If anyone has any info on new keyblades or if Sora can still use the old...
  13. H

Riku=Keyblade Master?

I've been going around and hearing everyone say Riku is the true/original keyblade master. Why is that?! If you have a good reason he is or if you will join me in my confusion and hating of Riku, please post.
Back