• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aphex

It Has Been Years...

Man, this page certainly brings back a lot of memories. Oh, right, introductions! If you guys don't know me, the name's Aphex and as you can tell by the name of the thread, I decided to come back to the forums after being inactive for several years now. I miss the site and I just randomly...
  2. Aphex

Welp, Finally Happened

Really unsure as to where this would fall under but I this has been in the back of my head for some time now. First off, a tiny greeting. Most of you may not know me but I've been on KHInsider for quite some time now(roughly 8 years) and back then I was known as "Shadows_Fall". I grew really...
  3. Aphex

The Alternative Paths: A Collaborative KH Role-Play

Footsteps echoed throughout the darkness, pressed against a stained-glass platform. There was nothing but pitch black, the platform itself being the only source of light. It was eerily quiet as there appeared to be nowhere else to go, a boy now standing directly in the middle of the platform. ...
  4. Aphex

The Alternative Paths(A KH Collaborative RP)

Footsteps echoed throughout the darkness, pressed against a stained-glass platform. There was nothing but pitch black, the platform itself being the only source of light. It was eerily quiet as there appeared to be nowhere else to go, a boy now standing directly in the middle of the platform. ...
  5. Aphex

The Alternative Paths(A Collaborative KH Role-Play) Sign-Ups & OOC

The Universe; a void consisting of worlds that live in nothing but peace. Yet, none of the inhabitants were even aware that other worlds existed and that they each were all connected to one another. The "Keyholes" is what they all had in common, a seal that prevented the creatures known as the...
  6. Aphex

I've Been Debating Here. . .

A while back(well, more than just a while) I started this Kingdom Hearts role-play. It had some positive feedback, surprisingly, but it always died out way too quickly especially when things were starting to get interesting. It was either that no one posted or people simply lost interest. Dunno...
  7. Aphex

Initial D Arcade Stage

Has anyone ever played any of the Initial D games before? In case no one knows what Initial D Arcade Stage is. . . it's an racing game based on the animated series by the same title. It offers a feature where you pay an extra dollar in order to purchase a card which acts as a memory card...
  8. Aphex

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: A Summer That'll Never be Forgotten

All right, this will make it my third fan-fic but this time the story takes place in the Kingdom Hearts universe. As anyone who have Rp'd with me in the past, Derrick Alvaro is usually my main character to use in any Kingdom Hearts Rp. But this time, I decided to write about a journey of his...
  9. Aphex

[MOVIE]What if. . . ?

After skimming through Youtube with friends out of boredom recently, I've stumbled upon a trailer for a movie rendition for a video game. But after reading a description, it turned out that the trailer was nothing more but apart of a elaborate April Fool's prank. To tell you the truth, I was...
  10. Aphex

Kingdom Hearts: The Alternative Paths

A warm yet cooling breeze swept across the vast Shoreline of the beach. The various branches and leaves of the palm trees bristled as they were blown off slightly to the side, the leaves almost looking as if they were dancing with such elegance. The faint hums of the waves that belonged to the...
  11. Aphex

Kingdom Hearts: The Alternative Paths OOC/Sign-Ups

Slowly drifting down. . . surrounded by what appeared to be water. Descending towards a stained glass platform, your own two feet had finally set themselves on amongst it. A group of birds were startled, flying away as their only reaction and revealed an image on the platform. As you stand there...
  12. Aphex

So I've been wondering. . .

A while back Arcon Death, creator of the "Ties to the Soul" KH Role Play left me in charge of controlling it for him seeing how he could no longer stay active on the boards. I had high hopes for it but seeing how the lack of participation began to show, it was practically a disappointment for me...
  13. Aphex

All This Over a Conflict. . .? RC vs SF

Chyeah, this practically started a small conflict between RC and I in a Sign-Up. Not much of a big deal but I haven't had a good brawl ever since me and my ex-companion stopped talking to each other. Meh. . . we all lose good things, no? Any who, this battle will be strictly MELEE based. No...
  14. Aphex

Fanfiction ► Ed, Edd, n Eddy: Oogie's Revenge

Hello all! After finally completing E,E,n E's: Nightmare Before Xmas, I am currently working on the sequel. However, I'm still in the process of finishing Chapter One, but I do bring you a brief summary of what had happened during their first adventure. I bring you, the Prologue. ~Prologue...~...
  15. Aphex

Converting .flv to .avi, .mpeg, etc

I just recently downloaded a few videos off of YouTube but all the videos come in a format called .flv. Problem is, I don't know how to convert it into other video formats such as .avi and others that would work for Windows Media Player. Anyone know how to convert it?
  16. Aphex

Kingdom Hearts: Alternative Paths(Invite Only!)

Slowly drifting down... surrounded by what appeared to be water. Descending towards a stained glass platform, your own two feet had finally set themselves on it. A group of birds were startled, flying away as their reaction and revealed an image on the platform. As you stand there a mysterious...
  17. Aphex

The Rivalry Continues: When Will It End? (SF vs Wolfy)

Ah yes... another battle between me and my long time friend, Wolfy. Well, I'll make this short, no? Instead of the usual one versus one, this time it will be a two on two battle. Yes, both of us will be using two characters at the same time. Simple? Good. Now, I believe you know the rules...
  18. Aphex

And So It Begins: A Challenge Issued to KariHeart

Well... from the looks of it, her battle with AceflyHeight seems to being going no where at the moment. But... I've been thinking about it lately and decided, heck, why not just challenge her? Plus, I want to test out my new character. What do you say Kari? Are you up for it? Standard Rules...
  19. Aphex

Alternative Paths: A Kingdom Hearts Role Play

Okay, Okay... I'm giving this Rp one more shot. I'll be using the same format that Zabazu had left me in a PM between me and him. Well... here goes nothing. Slowly drifting down... surrounded by what appeared to be water. Descending towards a stained glass platform, your own two feet had...
  20. Aphex

Kingdom Hearts: Alternative Paths(RETRY)

Note: I was given permission by Zabazu, original creator of the role-play, to make this thread. Slowly drifting down... surrounded by what appeared to be water. Descending towards a stained glass platform, your own two feet had finally set themselves on it. A group of birds were startled...
Back