• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

Addicted... my little sister is to the point of unhealthy... she built a Sora 'Shrine' in her closet... *shudders* scary...
  2. R

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

You print off a million pictures of Riku hang them on your wall and curse Ansem Maleficent and Vexen for even putting a finger on him! ... or maybe that's just being a fan girl... ok how about stealing one of those 'Key to the City' things and parading around town yelling "I'm the keyblade...
  3. R

Big shoes or Big feet??????

Lookit their little legs and arms! theres no way they'd have feet that big! the big shoes is a Disney touch for sure... anymore they'd look kinda weird with smaller shoes...
  4. R

BHK related to Sora?

That would be cute! ^_^ it would be like Link and his younger sister! I love it when they give VG C's family! ^_^ hehe me again! :P I'm gone...
  5. R

Riku and his blindfold

I just want to know if we'll be seeing Riku multiple time throughout the game or if he'll only appears towards the end...
Back