• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Missing a chest in Dive to the Heart

Here's a tough one, i'm trying to complete my journal for kh2 and i am missing one chest in the entire game so far, and that is the one Potion at the Station of Serenity during the Dive to the Heart, and as far as i know, there is no possible way of getting back there to get my missing chest...
  2. S

Who will tape the KH2 cutscenes?

Who will tape the Kh2 cutscenes, kind of to make your own library of the story of KH2, which is a big part of the game. I did it for the first one, and i am really glad i did, because there were days that there really was nothing on tv, so i popped in some of my Kh tapes and "watched" the game...
  3. S

KH2 vs. LOST on Wed. Night

I was just wondering if anyone besides me have this problem. Tomorrow afternoon is when i plan on getting KH2 and i wont be able to play until the night, but then i thought of something. Tomorrow night is also a LOST night, and it is a brand new episode. I am addicted to LOST too, not as much as...
  4. S

I've been having these weird thoughts lately...

You know, i've been thinking, everyone could be overlooking this ideas set up during the first few seconds of the original. "Ive been having these weird thoughts lately, like is any of this for real, or not!" Do you think that at the end of the KH series, whenever that would be, that Nomura...
  5. S

Order of KH2 Worlds

Does anyone have any idea of the order of the worlds in Kh2 besides Twilight Town? Sry if this has been done recently.
  6. S

Having Problems with Filefront!

I have been avoiding downloading anything from KH Ultimania because they use filefront, and everytime, my media players did not recognize whatever format they use. Mostly it's wma or avi, but for some reason i can't play them. It is only because the new KH2 videos are all on filefront that i am...
  7. S

Happy Birthday COM!!

Hey, just wanted to say that KH:COM turned 1 year old yesterday (12/7/05). That's right, i has been a whole year since we all got our hand on tiny lil' Sora. I think we should all give out a little shout out to that beautiful pleasure in our pockets. Happy Birthday! p.s.-this thread i purely...
  8. S

The Answer to the Lion King Question

I definitely know why Nomura didn't say anything about a LK world in Kh2. Even though i have no concrete proof, i am putting my money on my theory. Ok, so there is only a limited amout of Disney movies, and not those unpopular movies, but the classic ones. Sometime, SE is gunna run out of good...
Back