• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

I've been playing the game for over a year and a half... I can't beat it.... I feel like such a loser. Riku is a piece of mutha trucking crap! Level 68... and I can't beat him.... Nor the game!
  2. U

Against SxR YAOI

BTW, this entry has major spoilers about the ending half of the game.... :O So... I would like to share with you that I\'m COMPLETELY AGAINST SxR yaoi in Kingdom Hearts 2. I supported it in KH1 cause Kairi was... not very tolerable... or too attractive. But, in KH2 Kairi is really pretty...
  3. U

Worried....

Well, I got the game, love it <3 The battle system with Roxas was sick, so with Sora.... I\'m currently at the beginning of the land of dragons (already passed beast\'s castle)... And VERYYYYY overwelhmed about the game. I did that in 7 hours, and I feel like I\'ve missed so many things.... To...
  4. U

Uh.... wooo.....

Yeah... I'm pretty new to this forum.... Looks like a sweet site :D
Back