• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Windows Live Messenger Virus???

My friend sent me a link that had my name in it and so I opened it and it asked if i wanted to open or save the file so I opened it then my virus protector popped up and said virus found and deleted then a lot of people said wtf? and I said what and they said why did u send me that (but i didnt...
  2. D

Forum Ranks

:confused: what are all the ranks and how many posts do you have to have to get them when I say ranks I mean the things under your username for example (heatrtless, storekeeper or gummi ship builder)
  3. D

Total Computer Reinstallation

If you totally reinstall the whole computer can it get rid of all your viruses?:confused:
  4. D

Runescape anyone?

does anyone play runescape? I do if you do fill this out username: combat lvl: total lvl: favorite skill: p.s i will not add you ....i just want to know if anyone plays both KH and Runescape like me
  5. D

Im Back!!!!!!!!!

IM BACK EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!! i bet nobody remembers me because i havent been on for over a year but i just wanted to say "IM BACK!!!!!!":nahnah::nahnah:
  6. D

I have A question

I am on level five and i dont know why but I used to only be able to do 16 ai battls but now i can do up to 50 ai battles ? what did i do? A second question i am on level 5 and when i win a batlle now i only get 27 exp points and i need 3000 to get to the next level and it takes about 5 days...
  7. D

Final Fantasy Worlds In KH2

What world do u think would be the most fun from the ff series to be put into KH2 :)
  8. D

Someone fight me I DARE YOU

some one scan me and see if you r equal or close to me then fight me plz :)
  9. D

Release date for KH2

namura has stated that kh2 will be coming out between september 14 and the rest of the year finally tell your thoughts about this ok? :p yipee
  10. D

Where is your favorite place in FFX

Where is your favorite place in FFX in spira? :)
  11. D

Favorite place in FFX

what is ur favorite place in spira :)
  12. D

New KH 2 character

Who would u be if u could be someone else in kh2 in a couple parts :)
  13. D

Who is your favorite character???

Who is your favorite character in KH 2 and your thoughts about them??? :cool:
  14. D

Jump Festa Help

How long does it take to downlaod the Jump Festa Trailer :D
  15. D

Gil plz

how do u get gil on this sight?
  16. D

how do u get an avy or sig

how do u get an avy or sig on display on ur name for ppls eyes to look at :cool:
  17. D

How do u get 2 put in a sig and avy

how do i put a sig and avy on my name :confused:
Back