• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Ape Escape Anime

Did anyone know there's a ape escape anime and it's on youtube! Here's the two people that has the episodes: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ohawaha http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=suujiii
  2. T

Oban Star-Racers

Did anyone watch this show on Toon Disney and how you think about it? I really like it and it's fine.
  3. T

Xehanort is... *SPOILERS*

A User named BZerO from Gamefaqs discovered another anagram of Xehanort and when you replaced the X to L, you got Leonhart! This credit goes to BZerO for discovering the anagram,not me. I just placed this thread so everyone can see this.
  4. T

The realm of Darkness in Kingdom Hearts 3

Do you guys think we might see what this realm look like and the people too because I will like to see how the people act and how do they think about the realm of Light as a okay place or a place they don't like? What do you think?
  5. T

Digimon Savers

Have anyone seen the fifth season of the Digimon series and if you did do tell how you guys think about? Like the new looks on the Humans,digimon,and the villians?
  6. T

Organization XIII vs. The Royal Knights

Who you think will win? If you don't who are the royal Knights are. Go here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Knights
  7. T

Powerpuff Girls Z

Yo guys there's an anime version of the powerpuff girls in Japan and it's showing on www.youtube.com. Just put powerpuff girls Z on search and watch it.
  8. T

Megaman X and Zero series

What is your favortive characters,battles,boss fights and missions in the series.
  9. T

Fanfiction ► KingDumb Hearts

The part with Sora as a butcher is really scare me!Very funny and updated soon!
  10. T

The Snow Queen

Have you guys watch this anime?There's one on youtube.com and I really like it after watching it.
  11. T

Fanfiction ► Sora's Mom

Disclaimer:I don't own Kingdom Hearts. ________________________________________________________________ Drabble Two:First word Kevin and Sara both sat in front of their one-year old son,and they stared. The baby boy had been sleeping for the pervious months,which,from what Lily told the...
  12. T

Fanfiction ► Sora's Mom

Spelling errors I made.I'll fix it.
  13. T

Fanfiction ► Sora's Mom

No,Lily is Sara younger sister,she lives with them. I forgot put it there.
  14. T

Fanfiction ► Sora's Mom

I made an accident while try to think for the story to write by press the enter botton by mistake. So I'm not making a joke in the thread.
  15. T

Fanfiction ► Sora's Mom

There is a many series of drabbles that is focused on the relationship of Sora and his mommy. I do not own KH,but I do own Sora's mommy's personality,and name, because I can't keep calling her "Sora's mom."Plus characters from the series will appeared in the story...
  16. T

Fanfiction ► Organization XIV:The Angel Fighter

um..thanks guys for kind comments.I never knew I'm script-style writer...XP I'm sorry about the lack of description and making others hard to read.I will make better if I can. I'll try to make chapters longer and better too.
  17. T

Fanfiction ► Organization XIV:The Angel Fighter

Here's the next chapter. Disclaimer:I don't own Kingdom Hearts.only Mixa. ________________________________________________________________ "Mixa,are you ready to begin training?"Roxas' voice speak through the mike inside the control room.While Mixa stand alone in the darkness of the training...
Back