• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Hey faggots, delete my account.

This is Shadukai X. Delete my account and this account as well, because you mods can manage a forum for jack shit.
  2. L

naruto movie

hey did anyone watche the naruto movie? if so how was it ive only seen part of it subbed on youtube.
  3. L

size matters?

Does size matter to boys or girls most? what do u think please post.
  4. L

how do you RP?

I was just wondering if anybody can teach me how to roleplay i have no clue. if you can pm me. thanks bye.
  5. L

senses fail

Hey this band rocks! if you havn't heard of them download there song "calling all cars" it rocks.
  6. L

guitar hero on wii

Who here thinks guitar hero should go to the wii? personally i think it should because that would rock!!!
  7. L

history delete?

hey i have aol bit i don't know how to delete my website history please tell me how?
  8. L

what your favorite game

hey tell me what your favorite game is and explain why.
  9. L

Naruto haters!!!

hey im jus wondering why do you hate naruto? Please explaine your reasons.
  10. L

asassains creed

dude this game is supose to be great everything is interactive and its going to be awsome.
  11. L

k-fed wanna be wrestler

K-fed is trying to be a wrestler. he is gonna get his a** kicked.
  12. L

Muhammud

Why do muslims believe in muhammud he was crazy.
  13. L

most hated???

Who do you htink is the most hated member on khinsider?
  14. L

VanDread

vandread is an awsome show. it might not be in america yet but i watched it on encore it was awsome.
  15. L

lionhearts advice section

i started a advice section couse i can help out later
  16. L

official HIM discussion

HIM has some ok songs but the lirics and the group are satanic. So do you like them or not?
  17. L

Lionheart91 fan club

hey im starting a fan club for myself if anyone wants to join your awsome laters and pm me
  18. L

~Shadukai_Xjoura Fanclub~

This Club is for my good friend Shadukai, he's always nice, and is a good friend of mine, in and out of the forums. Who wants to join? President: Shadukai_Xjoura Members~ -Dawning Twilight -Mythological Omega -Toasty! -<Ichigo> -DanceWaterDance
Back