• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

I already want KH3

I don't know why but for some reason I already want Kingdom hearts 3 to come out i feel liket that i already own KH2 and i wont even get KH2 for agers because i live in australia and we have to wait forever.
  2. Z

Town

I wonder what will ahppen to Traverse town (sorry if I didn't sell it right) in KH2 I dont think that you will go there at all just leave it out thats what I would do if I were them.
  3. Z

KeyBlade

In the previews of KH2 it would seam that you can only have three different Key chains which is sort of strange but there is a up side on some things i've seen you can have to different Keyblades at once *sweet*
  4. Z

What about Sethroth

I've want to no if Sethroth is going to be in KH2 because he really annoys the hell out of me.
  5. Z

Comp

I wonder what the enimens will be like in kingdom hearts 2 at the Olimpas Colisem. I hope that there will be people from FF 10-2 that would be awsome.
  6. Z

Let's hope

Lets hope that in kingdom hearts 2 there will be better sommons than in the first because when you finish the game they are just a wast of MP. And i wish that square enix would hurry up and tell us a release date for kingdom hearts 2 it just really @#$%^& me.
Back