• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. YnorRon

Kingdom Hearts Fan Game

Hi guys! So a couple months ago I got inspired and started working on a 2d Kingdom Hearts MMO with a friend. We worked on it as much as we could (with college, work and life) and little by little we have gotten much farther than I had anticipated. Not too long ago we released a small demo with...
  2. YnorRon

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Larxene cause she a cutie AND the only gurl :l, Aside from Xion but she dont count!
  3. YnorRon

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? We could probably see Star Wars as well?
  4. YnorRon

New Member!

Hey wassup guys I've been lurking the forums for about a month now and decided to finally introduce myself. I'm a huge Kindgdom Hearts fan, mainly the first one of the series, because of those irreplaceable memories it left on me as a kid. But I still love them all. I was wondering if you guys...
Back