• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Brightcrest

Lea's *business* in RG?

Hey everyone, so I know everyone is super psyched about a possible KH3D HD ReMix, and as much as I hate that we might not see any new KH content for a while, I must confess I am excited too. :) That excitement got me thinking about the secret ending of KH3D, and it's connections to the elusive...
  2. Brightcrest

Daybreak Town: It's fate?

Hey there, So, Like pretty much everyone else on this site, with the exception of a few, I have never played KHX. Which saddens me greatly.:frown: But, while I have never played it, one of it's many mysteries has intrigued me. This mystery is of course the mystery of Daybreak Town. My question...
  3. Brightcrest

Namine a Keyblade Wielder?

One question has been plaguing my mind ever since KH2. Can Namine wield a keyblade? To me, there are two possible explanations. 1. Why not? Namine is Kairi's Nobody, and has links to Sora, so it wouldn't be hard to see her wielding a keyblade. Since both Sora and Kairi could wield, it could...
  4. Brightcrest

BBS Music re-master anyone?

I have been struggling with the idea of Music for 2.5. In KH 1.5 they re-mastered the music from KH1 and Days, but they didn't re-master COM basically at all, because it was more recent, with better music. So I got to thinking. Will they re-master the music for Birth By Sleep? Birth By Sleep...
  5. Brightcrest

Is there another motive behind ten Guardians of Light?

Hey there, The name's Brightcrest, kind of new here on the site, but a long-time KH Theorizer with some kind of odd-yet-plausible ideas. My main question right now, is there a reason that there are (at this moment) ten possible guardians of light? 1.Sora 2.Riku 3.Mickey 4.Lea 5.Aqua 6.Ventus...
Back