• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

They mentioned something about "Noise" not in Japanese but in Katakana English. I have no idea what they are saying tho. Could it be the same Noise from The World Ends with You?
  2. K

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

The Master of Master said something about there being a Keyblade War that began when he was just a boy. But then mentions later that said Keyblade War is still continuing to this day. He also says that he didn't have a Master of his own and the Keyblade War was between the Light and Darkness...
  3. K

Dual Wielding Keyblades

I've had this idea that Oathkeeper and Oblivion, which i believe will definitely return, that the Keyblade Tranformation/Drive Forms for the Two will let you access the ability to Dual Wield Keyblade. With Valor Form being with Oathkeeper and Master Form being with Oblivion. And having both...
  4. K

Game Mechanics that you theorized/noticed

Share whatever new game mechanics that you noticed or things you theorize to be in the game, I'll start with mine What I noticed: Shotlocks are now Tied to the Keyblades You Use as well as its Forms. What I theorize: Oathkeeper and Oblivion will grant Sora the use of his old drive forms or dual...
  5. K

Translation for the new Hikaru Utada Song: Oath

Hey I had some time to kill, and decided to use my pretty decent Japanese and the ability of google translate (Japanese to Korean) to translate the song Oath, its not 100% accurate, but its how much I had, by the way, if you see these lyrics in other sites: its me, it's me: I don't know about...
  6. K

I had a Problem with Aqua that was solved with KH0.2 (Character-Wise)

Okay, let me explain before you get angry... I like Aqua, I think she is probably my second favorite (probably be my favorite after 2.8) female character in KH... but I thought that she was the weakest character in terms of development in the story... Though she fought all the villains and did a...
  7. K

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer You know since Leopardos is pretty much Kouki Uchiyama... why doesn't the english voice actor sound like Jesse McCartney? (or maybe he IS jesse)
  8. K

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer 【キングダム ハーツ HD 2.8 ファイナル チャプター プロローグ】E3 2016 Trailer - YouTube 1:59 Super Robot Taisen Z3 Tengoku-hen: Awakened Unicorn Gundam(Full Armor&Normal) All Attacks - YouTube 1:57 Kouki Uchiyama (for those not convinced)
  9. K

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer no that's 100% kouki uchiyama (the scream is the exact one Banana does in Gundam Unicorn) can't say 100% about Mamoru Miyano but Kouki 100%
  10. K

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer no the black hood in the trailer is DEFINITELY the same one (i've watched enough Gintama to know that Voice)
  11. K

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer Have You NOT read my post about the Japanese Trailer? They are BOTH the Same People. The Voice Actor for the English confused me So I watched the Japanese... they both sound like Tomokazu Sugita!
  12. K

Hey people: Watch the Japanese Trailer: It will clear up the Dual Person Black Coat Problem. Also the Voice actor for Unicornis seems to be Mamoru Miyano aka Riku's voice actor
  13. K

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer Well I can't say much about the US VAs.... but the Japanese Trailer VAs shown me that the Black Coat is the Same Actor. The voice actor for the Black Coat is Tomokazu Sugita, someone known for doing Serious and Silly Voice Acting. And...
Back