• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Dvd Burning Help

Hey,I downloaded the movie FF7 Advent Children,and i wanna put it On a DVD,so i can play it on my DVDplayer hooked up to my computer....I have WinAVI(full),Nero(full),DVD decrypter....And the move file is in AVI format..So can anyone plz tell me what to do,to put it on a DVD with sound...PZ
  2. S

I Need Help With Dvd Burning

Hey,I downloaded the movie FF7 Advent Children,and i wanna put it On a DVD,so i can play it on my DVDplayer hooked up to my computer....I have WinAVI(full),Nero(full),DVD decrypter....And the move file is in AVI format..So can anyone plz tell me what to do,to put it on a DVD with sound...PZ
  3. S

Can Some1 post a vid of...

can some one post a vid of what to equip for junk sweep...or tell me..id aprriciate it.
  4. S

Final Form Is Pissing Me OFF!!:@

K Iv Been Playin So Long...and Final Form Didnt Come To Me Yet...i Looked In Da Hep Area...and It Said To Play In Da Cups...witch I Did For 1 Hole Day And Yet I Didnt Get It Omg Some One Plz Help Me...iam Os Mad Cuz Of Thatt And I Made A Hole In Da Wall,cuz Of Sephrothe
  5. S

Can some1 PLZ help me

I looked in the help section but couldnt find the help i need..the help i need is with 100 acrc wood...i need 2 more treasure chests too find.but i jsu cant..i have all the 5 torn pages....i looked in each place about 20 times ,and still cant find were they are....can some one plz help me.
  6. S

Correct me if iam wrrong

K...to get high jump,glid,and all that stuff...like floating in da air(like in those poster vids i saw,them flying around)and allthat other stuff.....U have to level up ur forms right???and wats the highest levels for each form...i have drive bar 7
  7. S

Action Replay MAX

Hey,if you have any cheats for Action Replay MAX,for KH2....Please put them up here.Id like Keyblades cheats da best,and any other COOL cheats....thx.....Oh,and links would be great also.
  8. S

Cant Save At Ending

I was really hoping you can save at the end of the game,in the first 1 is ticked me off,and in the 2nd one it ticked me off even more,I mean wouldnt you want to save when you bet the game,and still be able to go to other worlds and stuff............off topic...i miss Axel hes such a cool...
  9. S

Question about the realse date

I have a Question about the realse date,becuase iam getting confused....is the game going to ship out on march 28th...or is it going to be in stores on march 28?...and another question.Did any of you see any Kh2 commercials yet??
  10. S

KH2 Cheats*Some Spoilers*

Here are the cheats for KH2 from cheatcc.com....there are the lsit of all the keyblades at the bottom.have fun :D Fenrir weapon To get the most powerful weapon in the game, you must defeat Sephiroth. He is very difficult because he has fifteen health bars and is very strong. To fight him, go...
  11. S

*SPOLIER*only 4 ppl who saw da ending clip

THIS IS FOR PEOPLLE WHO SAW THE KH2 ENDING VIDEO.I aint sure but in the ending of the clip,it says "Memory Of Xehanort"could it be that Xehanort is one of the 13 order well for 1 because he has a X in his name like all.and theres still 2 more people from the 13 order we dont know....correct me...
  12. S

KH ending MASSIVE SPOILERS

i havnt been on for long,and dont know if theres a thread on this or not.If u have seen the KH2ending video,how r the 3 people in armor.i think its 2 guys and 1 girl,because if u look at the sencond person in armor when the show her/him walking,the hips move side to side.but why are they all...
  13. S

omg..we r so stupid..ill tell u y

well.................................................................. ........................................................................ .......................................we r so stupid becuase its kinda obviuse who the freaken suprior is...iv been researching it for a long timne and...
  14. S

SORA ON STERIODS(sp?)

kk this is pretty funny cuz in the short clip of the E3 2005 theres a part were sora is inbetween cerberus(sp?) holding to of his heads.....now come on he has to be on drugs if he can do that cuz if he took a hit from a fungis thing in KH1 hed fall/or he just worked out like mad in the pod thing...
  15. S

Kk We Need Some1 To Clear It Up

if u have paitence,can u plz tell me about the org,BHK,and all the other things,cuz latly so much peop;e hav been posting stupid things,that right noe,i dont know what iam spossed to believe..so what iam asking for,is hardcore official proof of what we know so far that is official....oir just...
  16. S

Can some 1 make it clear?

kk...can some 1 make it clear for me..like about BHK what he does the namine girl w.e her name is or how u spell it...the org.them memebrs...and all that there is to know so far cuz really right now there so much bs ppl r taking about that i dont know what to belevie so iam asking some 1 to...
  17. S

what do u think?

the clip thas called New & Old Ckips of KH2....well what/why do u thing the unkwon(sp?)and sora are fighting and the dusk are just standing there watching them...and were do u hink it takes lace???plz dont flame me for what ever reason...ty
  18. S

New Magazine Scans No Lie...must See Have To See

I HOPE U LIKE THEM SOME ARE OLD I THIUNK...BUT MOST OF THEM ARE NEW TO ME AND I HOPE THERE NEW TO U TO [img=http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8681/2261446sn.th.jpg]
  19. S

Lol I Found A Funny Glitch

kk sorry for posting this thread here but not a lot off ppl on og the Kh1 so yea...kk when ur facin g the perpule fungis...use the stop on him then attack him.....after he unfreezes he will get him without u touching him...if u dont know wot i mean then gp play kh now and go to pegusis cup and...
Back