• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Passion/Sanctuary instrumental version?

No I have not but I did now and it wasn't there. NEXT!
  2. C

KH2FM is what the original KH2 should have been

How the hell would I know, Final Mix has not been released here at all.
  3. C

Passion/Sanctuary instrumental version?

Hello again friends. I just pop into this forum every once a year don't I :P Anyways, I am looking for Passion instrumental background without Utada Hikaru's voice. And NO - not the orchestrated version. There's some poor karaoke mixes on youtube, but if anyone has an MP3 they could send me of...
  4. C

Old Xehanort Nomura Illustration

K, I just fiddled with the original artwork in photoshop a little. Can't see someone has done this before so I thought it would be funny.
  5. C

How do I get the Secret KH3 movie?

I just completed the game, and I'm wondering how I get that KH3 ending movie.
  6. C

Need help! Is there no way out of Deep Dive?

Im european so i Just started the game. I have gotten to proof of existence now in the deep dive world, and I wonder, is this the end of the game already? It sure looks like it. But the problem is, I've only played for 37 hours, and I'm only level 43. It feels like I have rushed it or...
  7. C

Kingdom hearts 3 !!! Theory based on new FMV

Please evaluate this theory of mine seriously. I mean to say that the trailer, or rather... teaser of the next step in the KH story, tells us much more if we just use our minds properly. I have spent some time coming to these conclusions. You can watch the trailer here, but dont do it if you...
  8. C

Ansem is Diz, confirmed by production notes.

Well, I just browsed IMDB, and was glad to see that about 3 times more FF characters will appear. And it says a casting person for Ansem/Diz ! So now we know, no need for theories about that anymore ! Am I really late with this lol? I personally feel i´ve been keeping up and this is the first...
  9. C

the enigmatic man idenity

neko you got it lol
  10. C

the enigmatic man idenity

when are you goofs gonna get it into your heads that the ff characters do not have anything to do with the storyline, they arent leading anything, they are just there, on the way. Sephiroth has a wing, his huge masamune, his very long hair, a coat that points out 3 feet on each side, those...
  11. C

Final Fantasy Worlds In KH2

galbadia garden ha ! would be great it could be filled with mini games like tennis at the huge tennis fields, and running competitions with trainee's, and seifer could be a boss
  12. C

Final Fantasy Worlds In KH2

wutai would be totally awsome !!!!!!!!!! it would be perfect for kingdom hearts
  13. C

Organization 13

dude i have played ff7 and know more about it than all the people on this forum together, cloud thinking he is zack has nothing to do with sephiroth clones. And this is where you go wrong, even though jenova cells are infused in cloud, which i have just said, it does not make him a sephiroth...
  14. C

Musashi!!!!!!!!!!

there has been rumoured that he would star in kh2. as for him not being an ff character, he did put chernabog in too...
  15. C

Organization 13

dude how can you be more way off than that, you have to be the only person in the world who has gotten everything totally wrong. Cloud are not a sephiroth clone, neither is zack. They are their own persons which were part of soldier. SOLDIER members were not even manipulated with jenova cells...
  16. C

Organization 13

Red XIII is not a sephiroth clone you damn dumbass. Have you even played FF7 at all? Red XIII's original name is Nanaki, and his race's home was once at cosmo canyon. Its an ancient race of animals that have possibly died out. Red XIII is only allive because Hojo kept him since he was small in a...
  17. C

Organization 13

this is kh, not ff7, even though how much i love ff7, its not a part of kh. We have already seen some of the unknowns with their hoods off in com, and they are not sephiroth clones. Sephiroth merely has a role at all in kh
  18. C

. Kairi needs to drop dead .

I'd do her any day
  19. C

Are they even going to make Kingdom Hearts II?

LOL, its been stated recently that KH2 is 95% done haha. I must say, not to be mean but this questioneer havent researched properly. Therefor its kinda n0Obish
  20. C

How to defeat Sephiroth in KH!

this is how to defeat sephiroth : Wack him a bunch of times, then you wack him some more, then you Wack him a bunch of times, then you wack him some more, then you Wack him a bunch of times, then you wack him some more, then you Wack him a bunch of times, then you wack him some more, then you...
Back